Re: still

by TTZ_Dipsy

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I want my money back.

★★★★ Novice

Ive tried.  Give me my money back.  This game is a piece of *.

Message 1 of 24 (1,262 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I want my money back.

If you bought the game through Origin or EA Desktop, and you're eligible under their policy, you can request a refund. Here's the guide from EA that covers this: https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/returns-and-cancellations/#:~:text=You%20may%20return%20eligible...

If you bought the game from a third-party then you would need to contact the store who sold it to you directly.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes

View in thread

Message 4 of 24 (1,173 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Apprentice
@justabad Me too ! They hackcused me
Message 2 of 24 (1,232 Views)

★★ Pro
@justabad You and thousands to tens of thousands of others I'd wager.
Message 3 of 24 (1,198 Views)

If you bought the game through Origin or EA Desktop, and you're eligible under their policy, you can request a refund. Here's the guide from EA that covers this: https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/returns-and-cancellations/#:~:text=You%20may%20return%20eligible...

If you bought the game from a third-party then you would need to contact the store who sold it to you directly.

Message 4 of 24 (1,174 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@TTZ_DipsyThat refund policy is a joke and shouldn't even bother to exist. It was written for legal reasons, nothing more.  Please stop vectoring people there as if it's a solution. 

Message 5 of 24 (1,100 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@-DFA-Thump Absolutely! Who was it that said something like, " the ones who gave the game a chance for more than 2 hours are the ones getting screwed"?
Message 6 of 24 (1,078 Views)

★ Apprentice
@TTZ_Dipsy EA needs to declare the game broken and unfinished before any third party vendor will issue a refund…

Believe me, many of us tried to get a refund during pre-release…

Declare the game broken so we can get our money back…
Message 7 of 24 (1,041 Views)

★★ Guide

My request for refund was denied. The game is nothing more than a copy / paste of bf4 /bfv / bf1. It's broken at every level and is complete garbage. No balance anywhere and just like bfv it's turned into useless snipers lying on their bellies and aircraft farming objectives for stat padding.

Message 8 of 24 (1,033 Views)

still

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

want my money back

Message 9 of 24 (1,019 Views)

Re: still

Sorry to hear that. If you bought the game through Origin or EA Desktop, and you're eligible under their policy, you can request a refund. Here's the guide from EA that covers this: https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/returns-and-cancellations/#:~:text=You%20may%20return%20eligible...

Message 10 of 24 (994 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help