Message 1 of 6 (288 Views)

Re: I want my money back

★★★ Newbie

I subscribe to the above

Message 2 of 6 (249 Views)

Community Manager

@justabad 

Please see information on Returns and Cancellations here: http://help.ea.com/en/article/returns-and-cancellations/

barry.png
Message 3 of 6 (216 Views)

★★ Guide

Me too ! 

This is robbery ! 

Message 4 of 6 (205 Views)

★★ Guide
@EA_Barry @ Is not fair ! I love BF franchise and wanted to give a chance to this game but this is robbery ! 120 euros for whaaat ?! for 2 modes in 128 players? Are you kidding ? I want my money back ! I'll never buy a game from EA . Fifa is the same year after year, and now you delivered us Fortfield not Battlefield ! Im not gonna get stuck with this Fortfield game ! I purchase Ultimate Edition on PS5 and damn i regret it so so much ! I''l try to take my money back from sony even is is already 1 month post release and i have played the game . How could i know you lie to us about the Fortfield ? I want my money back !!!
Message 5 of 6 (198 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Refunds are not possible I think. But the lawsuit might have passed. This game should have a minimum delay of 6 months. Ideally 1 year. No 40% discount 3 weeks after release.

Message 6 of 6 (196 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help