Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

I want a refund asap

by Knugz3827
Reply

Original Post

Highlighted

I want a refund asap

★★★★ Novice

I have submitted ticket after ticket. Contacted ea bioware and microsoft store about this issue. I played anthem on xbox one. Every hour or so my console would hard crash to the xbox screen and i would be forced to hard reset my console. Delete and reinstall anthem and a hour or two later it would do the same thing. The sound would completly cut out followed by the crash. It is absolutely absurd what EA has done. They knew this game was not yet ready to be released, however beeing mlney hungry greedy * that they are they knew we have been waiting years and knew we would buy it not knowing what was really going on within the game itself. Player interaction within the game is that of a 2 player mode on a lite brite in 1986. Stats .. What are stats again i almost forgot. Content... They utilize the same objectives over and over and basically just filled the game up with the same * over ans over as a filler. Its a joke and for those defending the game it doea have potential but in the hands of ea i wouldnt bet on it. I have been talking with microsoft support about getting a refund videos, clips, pictures have been exchanged and i only pray i get my money back for this horse * of a game. If you are reading this and havent played anthem yet or are thinking about purchasing anthem... Steer far away buy division 2 . anthem was a complete failiure and takes the cake on most screwed game of 2019. But hey we got elysian keys and chests with parts that fixes everything..... * joke hope yall go bankrupt

Message 1 of 27 (791 Views)

Re: I want a refund asap

★★★★★ Apprentice

Lol, take a breath before you pass out.

 

 

Message 2 of 27 (672 Views)

Re: I want a refund asap

★★★ Apprentice

@Knugz3827 wrote:

I have submitted ticket after ticket. Contacted ea bioware and microsoft store about this issue. I played anthem on xbox one. Every hour or so my console would hard crash to the xbox screen and i would be forced to hard reset my console. Delete and reinstall anthem and a hour or two later it would do the same thing. The sound would completly cut out followed by the crash. It is absolutely absurd what EA has done. They knew this game was not yet ready to be released, however beeing mlney hungry greedy * that they are they knew we have been waiting years and knew we would buy it not knowing what was really going on within the game itself. Player interaction within the game is that of a 2 player mode on a lite brite in 1986. Stats .. What are stats again i almost forgot. Content... They utilize the same objectives over and over and basically just filled the game up with the same * over ans over as a filler. Its a joke and for those defending the game it doea have potential but in the hands of ea i wouldnt bet on it. I have been talking with microsoft support about getting a refund videos, clips, pictures have been exchanged and i only pray i get my money back for this horse * of a game. If you are reading this and havent played anthem yet or are thinking about purchasing anthem... Steer far away buy division 2 . anthem was a complete failiure and takes the cake on most screwed game of 2019. But hey we got elysian keys and chests with parts that fixes everything..... * joke hope yall go bankrupt


I'd bet money this happened to you like twice and the rest is just an exaggeration. 

Message 3 of 27 (629 Views)

Re: I want a refund asap

★ Apprentice

paragraphs exist.

 

you must be really desperate to get your money back if youre posting on the boards... where nobody can help you...

Message 4 of 27 (622 Views)

Re: I want a refund asap

★★★★★ Guide

@donotwantt wrote:

paragraphs exist.

 

you must be really desperate to get your money back if youre posting on the boards... where nobody can help you...


Paragraphs are almost as rare here as legendary gear in anthem. 

Message 5 of 27 (613 Views)

Re: I want a refund asap

★★★★★ Novice

Sorry but, please inform me how division 2 is any better than Anthem?  

 

Farm for the same guns over and over.

 

Good drops are few and far between.

 

Story is thin and dull.

 

Gameplay is pretty flat and samey.

 

Abilities are underwhelming and largely useless outside of the heal/revive ones.

 

Bugs and issues that hilariously shouldn't have made it out of QA.

 

You do the same missions over and over to "advance" but for no real purpose other than to have a slightly higher power version of the same crap you have but it won't be the same because getting the same roll on a higher power item is really really difficult.

 

I mean...honestly, can you tell what game I'm describing here?  If not for the abilities comment, I bet you'd have a hard time telling.

Message 6 of 27 (608 Views)

Re: I want a refund asap

★★★★★ Guide

@Kevin949 wrote:

 

I mean...honestly, can you tell what game I'm describing here?  If not for the abilities comment, I bet you'd have a hard time telling.


Division 1?......destiny 1-2? You're right this is hard

Message 7 of 27 (600 Views)

Re: I want a refund asap

★★★★ Apprentice

I want a pony 

Message 8 of 27 (586 Views)

Re: I want a refund asap

★★★ Guide

300+ hours on an xbox one s says your exagerating. Ive had maybe 5 dashboard crashes and most of those cam before 1.03.

Message 9 of 27 (568 Views)

Re: I want a refund asap

★★★ Guide

@Knugz3827 wrote:

I have submitted ticket after ticket. Contacted ea bioware and microsoft store about this issue. I played anthem on xbox one. Every hour or so my console would hard crash to the xbox screen and i would be forced to hard reset my console. Delete and reinstall anthem and a hour or two later it would do the same thing. The sound would completly cut out followed by the crash. It is absolutely absurd what EA has done. They knew this game was not yet ready to be released, however beeing mlney hungry greedy * that they are they knew we have been waiting years and knew we would buy it not knowing what was really going on within the game itself. Player interaction within the game is that of a 2 player mode on a lite brite in 1986. Stats .. What are stats again i almost forgot. Content... They utilize the same objectives over and over and basically just filled the game up with the same * over ans over as a filler. Its a joke and for those defending the game it doea have potential but in the hands of ea i wouldnt bet on it. I have been talking with microsoft support about getting a refund videos, clips, pictures have been exchanged and i only pray i get my money back for this horse * of a game. If you are reading this and havent played anthem yet or are thinking about purchasing anthem... Steer far away buy division 2 . anthem was a complete failiure and takes the cake on most screwed game of 2019. But hey we got elysian keys and chests with parts that fixes everything..... * joke hope yall go bankrupt


Playing on an xb1 original and honestly I had omw homescreen crash since launch.  That's been fixed by daily restarts of my system. (Clears the ram catch). Honestly it's more likely to be your system,  it will run hit with anthem. Maje sure there is space for it to breath. Make sure the vents are clean as well. Cant tell you how many ppl I know dont maintain their console.

Message 10 of 27 (522 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help