I've my fingers crossed for some great cards in my end of season pack.

by saintlydevilis

Original Post

I've my fingers crossed for some great cards in my end of season pack.

★★ Guide

No doubt, I'll be disappointed..and it will all be recycled. 😳

Did you get anything good in your packs? 

I wouldnt even even mind starting from 1st level each season, that way I'd get more gems.. Really feeling the lack of gems from not being able to view the adverts. 

Message 1 of 6 (389 Views)

Re: I've my fingers crossed for some great cards in my end of season pack.

★ Apprentice
Well, I did get my 4th Wing Nug and my 2nd Pogo. Everything else was worthless trash. A decent haul from 3 premium packs and a single galactic.
Message 2 of 6 (379 Views)

★★ Guide

7 packs gave me 42 cards, 7 were rare, 2 super rares ( 1, I already have 4 have) 2 legendaries. 38 cards ended up being recycled, giving 1100 of sparks roughly. This was one of my better end of season packs with 2 legendaries. Normally, I only ever get super rare. 

Message 3 of 6 (369 Views)

★★ Pro
Unfortunately the only thing not recycled was the Poppin Poppies, but i did get 3770 total sparks. By far, my best ever season end pack, considering that the best I have had to this previous is two superrare out of seven packs.
This below in seven packs is crazy
Message 4 of 6 (357 Views)

★★ Guide

Your so lucky. More super rares, and legendaries than me. I'm also thinking that the legendaries I got seem kind of less favourable, as one was astrovera, healing.. When we had an event card for healing. Also the other legendary I got was protection scientific gravestone (can't remember the name), but as escape through time costs 1 until the nerf, and then it will be 2 ..plus conjures you a card. It's not the most needed  or in demand legendary. 

What at works out better, saving gems for specific legendaries from the set decks? Or using sparks? From packs that only seem to give 125 sparks?  For a 100 gem pack. 

Message 5 of 6 (351 Views)

★★ Pro
It is really your call man. I have done both. I have "completed" a few strategy decks, that had a few legendary that I really wanted at the time, and/or it was cheap enough(in a manner of speaking) with enough cards I wanted, to make it worthwhile.
I'm not talking like 10 000+ gems for a deck, the most that I personally did, was in the 7600ish range. I don't know why, but the number sticks out to me.
At same time, now that I have lots of what I want. To the point where I get more recycled than kept? No. To the point where if I got even say, 3 1000 packs of anything but premium, I would be happy with 2 cards that didn't get recycled. With premium its a bit higher, but not more than a couple at best. So now I keep getting sparks, and I don't have a need personally, for a third or fourth Cornucopia. Two 10 cost cards in my deck is hard enough for me to get used to, so what do I need two more for? So I save my sparks. As it stands now, I am just shy of 80k, and aside from the new cash only cards that haven't been released to be crafted yet(considering that one just became possible to buy for cash...lol) I have all the cards that I want, aside from a few premium. Thing is that I don't want to craft them, because then what packs do I get? Why get a pack if it has absolutely nothing that can help me
Message 6 of 6 (326 Views)