Re: I've found the worst player in the game

by northernunion13

Original Post

I've found the worst player in the game

★★ Novice

and it's me! Been playing for 2 weeks and i have a grand total of 20 kills lol. For the life of me i can't understand how some players have nearly 12 and 14 thousand kills.

Message 1 of 9 (610 Views)

★★★★ Guide

They are very likely running cheats and not getting caught. Most regular non cheating player will have 1000 to 2000 if playing since feb.

Message 2 of 9 (602 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@northernunion13Well... you could’ve just played like 1 hour in those 2 weeks! Yea I found the loophole!

@xcr762 Since feb? I have over 3K and played with all characters, have taken 1.5 months off at least and haven’t even been playing regularly in the last few months. 

Well it depends how many hours you think some ppl play games for, but if I’d been playing like I did in the first 2 weeks I’d be well over 7K kills by now

Message 3 of 9 (601 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I meant per character.

Message 4 of 9 (582 Views)

★★★ Guide

almost 12k kills and didnt playd that mutch since no new content if you hide in house and get 1 kill per game ofc you will have 20kills in 2 weeks but if you hot drop and do regular 10-15kill games you can get like 1000 kills in 1 week playing 1-2h per day

Message 5 of 9 (559 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

I'm not hiding, i'm moving around with my team. Doesn't seem to make any difference...the amount of damage i do is pathetic lol

Message 6 of 9 (550 Views)

★★ Novice

Should also say i'm a Warface refugee, been playing that for about 4 years with a 1.3 K/D but for the life of me i am terrible at this game and i can't figure out why.

Message 7 of 9 (546 Views)

★ Pro
@northernunion13 too many using aimbots/scripts/macros
Message 8 of 9 (530 Views)

★★ Guide

There are things you can do to improve. Based on what i see other players do alot, and i find myself doing when im not paying much attention. But should be helpfull if you are not downing people on your first mag.

-Dont commit to a fight when you are in the open, if you are away from your team or in line of sight of more than one idle opponent. 

-when you engage and you are the agressor, dont stand still and try to magdump, open up when opponent is in a bad spot then duck behind cover as soon as opponent shoots back. Listen to what Gun he uses and how much ammo he spends. Most people will reload as soon as they realise they are not hitting you. Thats when you peek again. Keep doing this to put opponents in low health while conserving your own. Then if they try to heal, start closing gap and finish them if you have time. If you are not confident, hopefully a teammate is observant and makes a push.

-Disengage often and try to get a small cheeky heal as often as you can. But only if opponent cant catch up too you obviusly. Heal sheilds first sins that is faster.

-obviusly you wont always be in the position to choose when too fight or your position. But after the initial rush too loot your basics, adjust your pacing and risk taking to expect a fight anytime. Move near cover, on high ground and listen for enemys. Its worth alot too be the agressor.

Hope that helps att least a little, and remember its ok to lose as long as your trying and learning from it.

Message 9 of 9 (522 Views)