Re: I've been on Apex 30 seconds and It's already made me want to quit.

by IronWolf9k_YT

Original Post

I've been on Apex 30 seconds and It's already made me want to quit.

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Title kind of says it all,

Drop in first game to unbearable lag, whole team wipes, i go back to the lobby, my friends game crashes and he has to restart. When he "leaves" the lobby it automatically match made me into the next game. He logs back in, we ready up I'm put into a game without him. He's in a game of his own.

Enough's enough, how many people have to complain about this game before it's going to be fixed?

People are desperately sharing what they want, Solo/duo the lag problems are off the chart and as I'm writing this the 4th lobby in a row split us into two different games. We live in the same town, we have the same ISP.

Between not being able to get into the game and the lag if you do the game is unplayable and it's a shame.

Edit: 5 Tries, 5 Lobbies where it dropped him or put him in his own game. Hopefully they get it fixed, because we can't be the only ones with this issue.

P.S are you guys going to retro the Battle Pass, since people can't play the game, exp bonuses or w.e I paid for this lack luster garbage, and now I can't even play the game to even grind it out for the sake of completing it.

Message 1 of 2 (260 Views)

Re: I've been on Apex 30 seconds and It's already made me want to quit.

★★★★★ Apprentice

They really need todo something, those 3 minor patches and a battlepass that was sub par in 3 months time is really not cutting it, a few games modes should have been here by now, but nope, just squads, squads and squads.

Message 2 of 2 (213 Views)