Re: I tried to get into a game and it says client banned

by drevilz4l

Original Post

★★ Pro

@Chill-Out-Zone 

Well by that logic why would a hacker come here to make a post about an account they lost for a FREE game?

Instead of just making a new account?

Message 11 of 17 (299 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@Irres169In hope to get their skin back and some do not got spoofing program.

Some cheaters think they never get caucht, but in the end they does..

Message 12 of 17 (284 Views)

★ Guide
@Chill-Out-Zone Any decent cheater with half a brain would realize that no spoofer or undetectable cheat will eventually lead to a ban through user reports. And hey either they got a person's details through a key logger, or data breach and simply use their account to test their updated cheats. And once their account is banned they move onto the next one.

As for OP, don't expect any valid response from EA unless you've dumped a ton of money onto that account and are a loyal customer as they have next to no reason to get your account back.
Message 13 of 17 (275 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@DeliberusThey don't care. You can not open a new account or use another account if you got a hardware ban.
So they spoofing the hardware then make a new account.
Go around and hack another FREE account are dumb. Most of them are cheaters and we all know that.

Message 14 of 17 (257 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

This is exactly what happened to me. I stopped playing right around the time Crypto came out. I honestly barely play, all I have are my free Twitch Prime skins and such and like 11k Coins (Whatever currency you use to buy characters free). I logged in a month ago and banned. Makes no sense. It wouldn't be so frustrating is support actually answered tickets in a timely manner. 1 month is kind of insane. I get better support from Oracle...and they really suck.

Message 15 of 17 (235 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@Chill-Out-Zone They steal accounts, because selling a legit account with illegitimately acquired 4k/20bomb badges is big business in the shadier districts of cyberspace... Just steal an old account, cheat on it for one day and sell before it's banned. These poor people might be the ones who came back to a failed hijack attempt. I highly suggest activating 2FA if you care about your account.
Message 16 of 17 (230 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

For sure. I activated 2FA immediately after this happened to me as well.

Message 17 of 17 (228 Views)