Re: I thought damage dealing abilities were supposed to stop when the team died?

by BaldWraithSimp

Original Post

I thought damage dealing abilities were supposed to stop when the team died?

Champion

Yesterday I was playing with 2 friends. We killed a fuse team so my friend thought he could move through the remaining fuse fire. It damaged him as he did. Gibby, bangs and caustics ults all stop damaging when dead. Why doesnt fuses ult stop?

Message 1 of 10 (339 Views)

Re: I thought damage dealing abilities were supposed to stop when the team died?

Hero
@hayhor Sounds like it may of been a over sight when releasing him. It def should disengage once he has died.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 10 (320 Views)

★★★ Guide

to be fair his ult doesnt do much damage even when he is alive

Message 3 of 10 (315 Views)

Hero
@Swarth2300 I suggest learning how to launch it properly then. I dropped 4 people at once with it yesterday properly aimed to be stuck in it against a wall.

Message 4 of 10 (311 Views)

Champion
@Swarth2300 Either did caustics but they changed his. You shouldnt die to someone after they are killed. The game should be consistent.
Message 5 of 10 (304 Views)

Champion

@hayhor  I personally think the ability should play out, I do get where you're coming from though.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 6 of 10 (299 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@hayhor they missed it prolly, kinda like how they did the same with Caustic for two years and was only fixed recently
Message 7 of 10 (296 Views)

Champion
@MandatoryIDtag I just want consistency. The pro whiners complained so they changed it, then released a new character that doesnt follow the other rules.
Message 8 of 10 (272 Views)

Hero
@hayhor Wait you mean things are suppose to be fair? Thats asking a lot of EA. =P

Message 9 of 10 (266 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@MandatoryIDtag Nah, Gibby and Bangalore ult were like this from the start. They disappeared if the gibby's team died. Caustic ult was the only exception(not sure about his traps), apparently it was just a bug.
Message 10 of 10 (257 Views)