I think we should all jump from the ship with at least 1 weapon that has 1-2 mag

by Mast3rMirror

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I think we should all jump from the ship with at least 1 weapon that has 1-2 mag

★ Guide

I find too many times u drop in right now in the new seasons and you only see attachments and healing and backpack and the wpeaons are no to be found 

its funny when u do find something it usually 2 of the same wpeaon sometimes has wrong ammo near it . 

its unfair to play a game that literally based on RNG . you have to somehow make it less of a factor . meanwhile u can face someone just near with u amazing loot making it impossible to get away unless you in bronze rank where people cant shoot .

Message 1 of 6 (387 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I think we should all jump from the ship with at least 1 weapon that has 1-2

Champion
@Mast3rMirror I'm all for this. The gun must be a p2020 or Mozambique tho.

View in thread

Message 3 of 6 (356 Views)

All Replies

Re: I think we should all jump from the ship with at least 1 weapon that has 1-2

★★★ Pro
@Mast3rMirror No, I think it is a bad idea for people to drop with a weapon.

It is all about planning your drops. If you are playing ranked then it is crucial that you pick a place near to enemies but not dropping on them.

Of course, sometimes you cannot help this and then it is just simple the luck of the draw on who gets a gun etc.
Message 2 of 6 (363 Views)

Champion
@Mast3rMirror I'm all for this. The gun must be a p2020 or Mozambique tho.
Message 3 of 6 (357 Views)

★★ Expert

@rockyboy1998 gotta disagree. Planning drops means nothing when the loot on the ground is so poor is doesn't really matter where you land. I've run through many "high tier loot" areas and gotten literally bupkes to fight. The upcoming event drops us with all white tier equipment, a Mozambique with white attachments, and subsequently removes all white level gear (except consumables obviously) from the loot pool. I think it'll be a really welcome change considering that means more crap on the ground that's worthwhile, encouraging fighting rather than scavenging.

We'll just have to wait for the upcoming event to see if @Mast3rMirror idea plays out well.

Message 4 of 6 (351 Views)

★★★ Pro
@pastaclown We never agree bro, we are like fire and water.

I just don't think when playing ranked this would be enjoyable, it not something I want implemented into the game.

Planning drops does work, there are area's on the map you can land where you are going to come out with at least a worthy weapon and a shield.
Message 5 of 6 (345 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@rockyboy1998Ehh the game modes where we did drop with weapons auto was quite sucessful so to do this would be a good thing. I just made a post how my duo and myself ran through 5 buildings to only find p2020 and mozams and no armors. While the other team was sitting at purple with weapons to easily kill people.

Not at all saying we lost that fight its just annoying to know we ran through that many buildings to find nothing of value even though we won the fight it was the skill that won not the gun.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 6 of 6 (341 Views)