I think the reason # of cheaters far exceeded PUBG is obvious - F2P

by TJ400000

Original Post

Re: I think the reason # of cheaters far exceeded PUBG is obvious - F2P

★★★★★ Guide

@Pantleon 

What do you know about cheaters you were bragging about winrate of 50 percent in another thread how can you even talk about this unless you win 100 percent of the time that you don’t see cheaters and with you assuming there are cheaters on console where is your logic to back it up or you just feel like there is so they have to be

Message 21 of 36 (444 Views)

★★ Guide

@neillkorey wrote:

@Pantleon 

What do you know about cheaters you were bragging about winrate of 50 percent in another thread how can you even talk about this unless you win 100 percent of the time that you don’t see cheaters and with you assuming there are cheaters on console where is your logic to back it up or you just feel like there is so they have to be

I was answering a question which have nothing to do with this thread so i dunno why you bring it up. How about you try to make a factual argument relevant to the topic, instead of attacking me because i happened to disagree with one of your posts.

Message 22 of 36 (439 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

Why are you guys fighting about the semantics of 'cheaters'?

... cheating is cheating. In Apex they're using walls and aimbot. Very obvious when their sens is close to nothing, they're watching mountains for people, then it locks on the head. Apparently some of them are using 'spinbot.'

And it's sad, because a report system is insufficient. Worse players will report actual god tier players, thinking they're using aimbot.

Good players will stop playing and streamers won't stream Apex because the skill cap is aimbot. Get a real security system, not the one that dead by daylight uses.

At the end of the day, it's stupid with the money they're receiving that the servers aren't secured yet and it'll kill this great game.

Message 23 of 36 (435 Views)

★★ Guide

@7cyanide wrote:

Why are you guys fighting about the semantics of 'cheaters'?

Because its more fun then fighting cheaters ingame.

Message 24 of 36 (423 Views)

★ Apprentice
i bet many hacker from china .too many......most of them now play waller and aimbot
Message 25 of 36 (418 Views)

★ Apprentice
ofcouse we fighting against cheater......wasting time for looting and killing for 15minute than hacker come to * everything .fu
Message 26 of 36 (416 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@neillkorey wrote:

@sluggardo 

Or maybe you are one of the noobs that accuse me daily of aimboting when I am not cheating this game and forum are filled with noobs that think everytime they die it is a cheater because nobody can be better than them but it’s cools keep crying and pretending that there are at least 2 full teams of hackers in every game 

and i I have seen 15 plus videos with supposed evidence of cheating and 1 was legit so in my eyes there is maybe 1 in 15 people that actually see a cheater that accuses people of it 

God you're so full of yourself that it's rather pathetic. Does it get you hard by typing nonsense like that?

Message 27 of 36 (407 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Pantleon 

I am just trying to learn your secrets of killing aim boters because obviously if you see a lot of cheaters and still win 50 percent of your games there must be a secret to killing cheaters just looking for some help 

Message 28 of 36 (393 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@sluggardo 

Not full of myself at all just know that a lot of bad players accuse every player that kills them of cheating 

Message 29 of 36 (388 Views)

★★ Guide

@neillkorey wrote:

@Pantleon 

I am just trying to learn your secrets of killing aim boters because obviously if you see a lot of cheaters and still win 50 percent of your games there must be a secret to killing cheaters just looking for some help 

So why don't you post that in the relevant thread. Seems more like you are turning to adhominem because you are unable to make a factual argument on the current topic.

Message 30 of 36 (381 Views)