Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: I think the reason # of cheaters far exceeded PUBG is obvious - F2P

by sluggardo
Reply

Original Post

Re: I think the reason # of cheaters far exceeded PUBG is obvious - F2P

★★★ Guide

I didn’t say aim boters I said cheaters and I gave an example of the worst cheat on pubg which is map hack and watching a kill cam does not tell you if they were using map hack but yes if you only want to bring up aimbots apex has more aim bots but could you change your wording from cheater to aimbots and in pubg map hack is a real problem 

Message 11 of 36 (237 Views)
Highlighted

Re: I think the reason # of cheaters far exceeded PUBG is obvious - F2P

★★★★ Novice

You must be far up your own arse if you think the problem is worse in pubg then in apex.

Message 12 of 36 (218 Views)

Re: I think the reason # of cheaters far exceeded PUBG is obvious - F2P

★★★ Apprentice

@neillkorey wrote:

I didn’t say aim boters I said cheaters and I gave an example of the worst cheat on pubg which is map hack and watching a kill cam does not tell you if they were using map hack but yes if you only want to bring up aimbots apex has more aim bots but could you change your wording from cheater to aimbots and in pubg map hack is a real problem 


How about you say map hackers instead of cheaters then if you insist on arguing over details.

Message 13 of 36 (206 Views)

Re: I think the reason # of cheaters far exceeded PUBG is obvious - F2P

★ Apprentice

I have never played any game where the accuracy of players is so high.

 

A large number of players are 100% accurate, you would expect a spread between 20%-35%, even players who play nothing but sniper usually only get 50%.

 

Yet on here - full auto at any ranges and no spread, recoil or missing.

 

It is almost as if it is like console aim assist where their crosshair sticks to you.

Message 14 of 36 (189 Views)

Re: I think the reason # of cheaters far exceeded PUBG is obvious - F2P

★★★★★ Apprentice

@Pantleon wrote:

@Jimmahwd wrote:

 

In PUBG you could sell skins in Steam or via 3rd party websites .

I made about $500.

In Apex you can't sell anything. 

I'd still like to know where you're getting these cheater numbers from.


Probably from oberservation, i see more blatant cheaters (Speed hackers and insane *) over a weekend then i have in all my time in PUBG. Also would like to point out your post could be read like you are admitting to cheating, something you want to clarify?



C'mon stop clutching straws. 

Message 15 of 36 (157 Views)

Re: I think the reason # of cheaters far exceeded PUBG is obvious - F2P

★★★ Guide

@sluggardo 

 

Or maybe you are one of the noobs that accuse me daily of aimboting when I am not cheating this game and forum are filled with noobs that think everytime they die it is a cheater because nobody can be better than them but it’s cools keep crying and pretending that there are at least 2 full teams of hackers in every game 

 

and i I have seen 15 plus videos with supposed evidence of cheating and 1 was legit so in my eyes there is maybe 1 in 15 people that actually see a cheater that accuses people of it 

Message 16 of 36 (156 Views)

Re: I think the reason # of cheaters far exceeded PUBG is obvious - F2P

★★★ Guide

@Pantleon 

 

lol I did say map hack in both of my posts didn’t I do need to say it a few more times so you could read it? And I still believe there are more map hackers over all three platforms than apex has cheaters on just pc big picture there are zero cheaters on consoles and that is a large amount of the population on apex

Message 17 of 36 (151 Views)

Re: I think the reason # of cheaters far exceeded PUBG is obvious - F2P

★★ Guide

So do you think Apex has more cheaters than PUBG or Fortnite at their peak-chaeting-period ?

 

I heard cheaters in Apex is more than in PUBG and Fortnite and other FPS titles in their peak periods.

 

I am just saying, when PUBG and Fortnite were infested with cheaters, there are still not as much as Apex, was I making the right assumption ? As I have never played PUBG and Fortnite before.

Message 18 of 36 (135 Views)

Re: I think the reason # of cheaters far exceeded PUBG is obvious - F2P

★★★★★ Apprentice

@TJ400000 wrote:

So do you think Apex has more cheaters than PUBG or Fortnite at their peak-chaeting-period ?

 

I heard cheaters in Apex is more than in PUBG and Fortnite and other FPS titles in their peak periods.

 

I am just saying, when PUBG and Fortnite were infested with cheaters, there are still not as much as Apex, was I making the right assumption ? As I have never played PUBG and Fortnite before.


There is a certain Demographic that infested PUBG and now has infested Apex.

I'm pretty certain that Epic Games blocked said demographic. 

Message 19 of 36 (133 Views)

Re: I think the reason # of cheaters far exceeded PUBG is obvious - F2P

★★★ Apprentice

@neillkorey wrote:

 

And I still believe there are more map hackers over all three platforms than apex has cheaters on just pc big picture there are zero cheaters on consoles and that is a large amount of the population on apex


What are you even talking about. Map hacking is cheating, anyone who use a map hack is clearly a cheater... You are just making up your own interpretation of terms as you go and expect the rest of us to follow your meaning. Also because you think theres no cheaters on consoles does not mean theres no cheaters on consoles and it certainly isn't going to convince me there isn't.

Message 20 of 36 (92 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help