Re: I think it’s time to rework Loba

by Cheese9Man

Original Post

I think it’s time to rework Loba

★★★★★ Expert

I think it’s time to rework Loba, more specifically, her tactical. Not because it’s strong or weak, but it’s always broken ever since she was introduced in season 5. Every new map or map update introduced she would have her bracelet bugged and not working. In my opinion, Respawn should just rework her tactical if they’re having trouble development-wise. Maybe a different mechanic but still achieving the same effect of a teleport. I don’t think Respawn is having the same amount of bugs for Ash’s ult as well as Newcastle’s ult so maybe have a similar mechanic with those abilities. 

Message 1 of 14 (462 Views)

★★ Pro
@Cheese9Man I am quite surprised that after all this time she still has bug issues with her Tac.
Usually when a major issue that impacts game play is typically shelfed until it can be fixed. Leaving her in the game with game breaking issues just seems....well, careless maybe for lack of a better word.
Message 2 of 14 (429 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Cheese9Man Didn't they rework her tact already? I swear they did in like S9 or 10.
Message 3 of 14 (420 Views)

★ Guide

To be honest, this was the final straw for me - and the reason I haven't played now in about a month or two... And I don't think I'll be back.

Message 4 of 14 (412 Views)

★★ Pro
@Cheese9Man teammates should be able to attach to loba's tactical and blink together, longer cooldown
Message 5 of 14 (397 Views)

★★★ Expert

Respawn is so off what they should be working. I mean I always say this but if you are fixing Loba you should also be fixing Wattson and Crypto who are totally trashed right now.

But the short sightedness or perhaps problems behind the scenes keep wearing. I do like certain things about the game and love Control but have finally played less, starting with the Ranked fiasco.  Apex doesn’t fix things fast enough, if ever, so I’m kind of concerned here we’ve seen the peak, though I’m no prophet.

Message 6 of 14 (356 Views)

★★ Pro

@Cheese9ManSo...

If I really simplify Loba's tactical - it's a granade you throw and than you can teleport to it.

Why does Loba tactical get bugged but granades work 99% of the time?

Message 7 of 14 (330 Views)

★★★ Expert

Probably something to do with placing the size of a character into the space.  It doesn't make sense to me but you are right.  Never thrown a grenade into a rock, but I've teleported Loba into one, to be stuck and have to sacrifice the game, even in ranked :P

Message 8 of 14 (305 Views)

@Cheese9Man Sadly because she isn't a top pick Legend in the Pro circuit , it's not a top priority for them to fix.

If Gibralter, Octane, Horizon, Bloodhound, Wraith, or Valk had a broken Tactical, you know it would be fixed right away.
Message 9 of 14 (288 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Got me thinking why they’re so slow on this Loba fix. Loba’s heirloom is supposedly the next season’s heirloom. They might be waiting for that Loba buff along with an heirloom just like what happened to Rev, Rampart, Wattson and Crypto.

Message 10 of 14 (250 Views)