Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: I think it is very fair to say that Bioware is now a 'B' Level Studio - Not

by RogueMaster

Original Post

@KALIUMG wrote:

Twice in 1 day, I agree with you!

Not unsurprising, Anthem had a buggy launch and that's had adverse effects on the marketing and communication.

I suspect I'm enjoying the game a good deal more than you are and believe its reputation will turn around.

But it's had a stinker of a launch and my optimism is as yet untested. We'll see. Standard smile

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't work for EA, but I adore BioWare's Mass Effect, Dragon Age & Anthem.
I can be found here on EA Answers HQ and on BSN forums: http://bsn.boards.net
Message 11 of 26 (300 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Ive been a fan of the dragon ages, i heard that spme devs from anthem were pulled to da4. This concerns me for pre order.
Message 12 of 26 (292 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@TheReal_USA_MAGA wrote:

snip

Just waiting on your next post about who much you love Anthem again

Message 13 of 26 (277 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@SofaJockeyUK wrote:

there are months and years of content to come.

I think we should wait and see what actually happens

Message 14 of 26 (277 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice

@SofaJockeyUK wrote:

Dragon Age and Mass Effect are also coming down the track.

Pretty sure that light you see in the distance is Amtrak. And we all know what they're famous for.

Message 15 of 26 (253 Views)

Champion

@Alvanian wrote:
Ive been a fan of the dragon ages, i heard that spme devs from anthem were pulled to da4. This concerns me for pre order.

Why, you think they should just fire everyone who worked on Anthem and hire a whole new team? Who would have no experience working together, or dealing with Frostbite’s quirks, especially when it comes to making anything more complex than a first-person shooter?

Heroes and Champions are community members recognized for being helpful, constructive, and positive. More info here.

We don’t work for EA. Our opinions are our own.
Message 16 of 26 (247 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@cake404 People who develop anthem suposivly have been pulled from anthem to other projects the entire time. Partly why the last 3 years of development has been so slow.

If someones working for me and doesnt do well thats okay, if they keep doing bad though...

If i were already staffed at dragon age and i heard andthem crew was comming in - id hide my stuff
Message 17 of 26 (206 Views)

★★ Guide

Top notch.....if you say so 😂😂😂

Message 18 of 26 (201 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@SofaJockeyUK I bought a game that isn't complete or what was advertised 3 months ago (more or less).

I don't want months or year of contents in the future.

I want them NOW for what they promised with false advertising during the pre launch game.

I don't buy a full price car with lot of problems or missing things knowing that it will be fixed in the future (weeks, months or years later).

I'm a * paying CUSTOMER that bought a FULL PRICE FALSE advertised game that deserve what I paid for NOW, not in the future.

I didn't crowfunded this game, I didn't paid for an alpha/beta game knowing that it wasn't yet complete, I paid a FULL PRICE for a game that was supposed to be completed.

I can understand minor bugs that can be fixed in some time, but we are talking about many bugs still to be fixed (on ps4 at least), MISSING content, and FALSE advertising during pre launch.

Stop defending this game with full faith and start to be objective.

For you can be fun repeating always the same stronghold, legendary mission (where the incompetent bioware programmers can't even put a * skip scene button), but the most of the players can't find any fun on it.
Message 19 of 26 (200 Views)

★★ Guide

@Eligor1978  Don’t bother with sofajockey, he’s just gonna dismiss everything you say about false advertising as nonsense. He doesn’t get that how you feel is way mostly everyone else also feels. 

Message 20 of 26 (185 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help