I think by far my worst finish ever.

by DarthValtrex

Original Post

I think by far my worst finish ever.

I mean how much worse can it get?! I had that in the bag and some how panicked when he broke my shields proceeding to lose the match, handing victory a team I had downed.... Guess that gold knock down shield comes in clutch 1 in a billion rounds.
https://youtu.be/i9NwcmVDDkY

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 1 of 16 (669 Views)

Re: I think by far my worst finish ever.

★★ Expert

@DarthValtrex Gold knockdown shields are needless stress in a competitive experience. Everyone checks to see if you've got it, or they throw thermite at your feet, it's pretty stupid. ShivFPS says it best in the link below, but overall I think it should be removed from all playlists. 

https://clips.twitch.tv/CrispyScaryWalrusArsonNoSexy

Smart decision to hold ground instead of immediately running to zone after the ring closes since you don't know where the third squad is, but after you knock the Bangalore, you should've moved further towards the zone due to time limit, and also so you can abuse a practically cover-less open ground and soften people with your Triple Take. (I hope this doesn't come off as patronizing or that I'm talking down to you btw. Not my intention.) 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwLCjZVEtpE

Message 2 of 16 (643 Views)

[ Edited ]

@pastaclownYeah, I only pushed him because I heard the healing. Normally I don’t ignore the gold knock downs, but did so because of the healing and I did not want to get lasered thirsting them.

In my mind it was a deal with the octane then the knock down shield player.

I also wanted to try and box the gold knock down player. I was going to teabag and throw down my armor.

if I had just thirsted the gold knock down player we would have won anyway. The octane went down to the storm seconds before I was eliminated.

Message 3 of 16 (612 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@DarthValtrex  I will loose my sleep If I do this ....

Missed.PNG

Message 4 of 16 (592 Views)

@asukojo I should, I was being careless because it seemed like such an easy kill.

Message 5 of 16 (586 Views)

Champion
@DarthValtrex This is why I love being caustic. Down someone. Drop a barrel on their head to keep track of them. 😂
Message 6 of 16 (571 Views)

@hayhor Lol, i was thinking about caustic at that moment. But we would not have made it that far into the round if I had not been wraith. Portals got us there.

Message 7 of 16 (493 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@DarthValtrex nah , there was nothing you could do .
it was bad luck , if i may i want to point out something.
why you ADS on close range ? try hip fire specially with the combo that you had
Message 8 of 16 (477 Views)

@maximas1986 Ny friends tell me that, it’s bad habit from running a hemlock/g7 combo in season 3.

Message 9 of 16 (465 Views)

Champion

@asukojo  He was just scratching the dudes elbow for him, leave him alone. XD

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 10 of 16 (459 Views)