Re: I think by far my worst finish ever.

by DarthValtrex

Original Post

★★★★★ Expert
@DarthValtrex I don't even know where to begin faulting you xD.

1) why alternator?! Couldn't you have picked up almost ANY other gun along the way

2) why did you wait xD even tho you already explained that

3) you downed the rezzer and STILL didnt go for next ring xD

4) why no ordnances?! Those are paramount endgame Frown

5) after that jerky miss at the end, why not disengage. You already saw he had the faster gun and better split second aim! XD

6) watch from 0:46 for the scream only xD https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m75byiuanh4
Message 11 of 16 (276 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Koochi-QHeadphones are kind of garbage and I was not sure where the audio was coming from haha. Ordnances are for people who can't shoot.. Okay that might be me..

I rarely carry nades because I always get myself killed throwing them. It would not be so bad if on Xbox you had an option to throw one nade and instantly pull out your weapon automatically. But half the time I use nades I toss one, enemy is right on me and I can't get my gun out.. I get melted in the process of trying to get my gun out. So I just avoid nades 99% of the time.

Alternator, it was working for me, except for those 3 times I got knocked. Should I admit I passed on a gold prowler? Simply because I was to lazy to swap ammo around.

#6 LOL

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 12 of 16 (262 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@DarthValtrex Lolz XD that bang had same issue as she didn't know you were behind her :P or the audio failed her.
Lolz definitely case-in-point >: P but don't worry bout it, it happens to all of us XD

I forgot that you don't carry them, for me, my backpack is at least filled with 2 arcs... usually 4 :P I love me a good arc star more than a set of extra ammo cause I know if I don't have my derp moments the arc star WILL make them do 2 things: 1: get hurt and staggered or/and 2: run away at which point I start shooting and usually downing them.

Yes you should admit and WHY! WHY A GOLDEN PROWLER PASSUP XD you just want me to throw caps letters at you XD
Message 13 of 16 (252 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Koochi-QI do carry them frequently but rarely use them. I always forget I have them. Except in those instances in which someone is camped in a building or it's glaringly obvious nades would be useful.

Message 14 of 16 (243 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]

@Koochi-QI thought the guy on my team was carrying me. I did not realize I was doing most of the damage. So I let him have it, that and I did not feel like swapping 240 rounds of right for 240 rounds of heavy.

Message 15 of 16 (223 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Maybe your sensitivity is too high for you as it seems that you struggle to keep your aim on target. Either that or your recoil control. When an opponent is standing still, missing at point blank range shouldn't be possible.

Message 16 of 16 (150 Views)