I think EA are punishing me....

by SquishyVader

Original Post

I think EA are punishing me....

★ Guide

Why do I think this? I have complained on SWBF2 boards and now I am being punished.... Standard smile

I get dropped in record quick time. Like I have 50% life, it takes twice the amount of shots to drop someone else. Even head hunting.

I mean it is sooo bad that a noob with a rock could kill me from 200m, sometimes I have to be extra careful that the wind from the landing craft does not kill me....

If if I am downed I get killed in two shots, it can take a clip for me to kill someone.....This is not lag as my internet is great.

Anyone else feel they are on the naughty list?

Message 1 of 5 (259 Views)

Re: I think EA are punishing me....

Community Manager

@SquishyVader I think you're joking around, but we have seen players claim similar things in earnest in the past.

This isn't something we can do, we'd have no control over anything of that nature. I strongly doubt my colleagues on the SWBFII side of things would take such action even if they could. Standard smile

While you may just be having a bad run of luck, you mention lag, maybe it's worth power cycling your router or testing with a wired connection if you're wireless. Sometimes things need a restart or your local tech situation can change. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 5 (246 Views)

★ Guide
Lmao you’re kidding right @SquishyVader
Message 3 of 5 (243 Views)

★ Guide

I am joking! I do not blame EA for my lameness.

Though my experience is real, I do seem to die extremely quickly.

I play on PS4, I know some players are using a mouse and keyboard which is unerringly accurate.

Message 4 of 5 (213 Views)

★★ Pro

im on the nauty list too, but i have fun too...

Message 5 of 5 (193 Views)