I still want a tdm!

by hayhor

Original Post

I still want a tdm!

Champion

Gun run is fun but why can't we have an actual tdm?

Message 1 of 29 (448 Views)

Re: I still want a tdm!

★★ Expert
@hayhor If you'd get to play proper weapons, like on Control, and the maps are bigger. Otherwise that's gonna be ******* too.
Message 2 of 29 (439 Views)

Champion
@CCbathwater I'd expect a tdm would have loadouts just like control. And the maps would depend on the number of players.
Message 3 of 29 (431 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

I'd btw like to see a mode with unlimited respawn where you get rewarded for dmg+kills+not-dying.

Message 4 of 29 (419 Views)

I want a FFA.  I've seen video of FFA games played on R5 Reloaded, and it looks awesome.  The map used was Cage on KC, and I think the format was 6-8 players or so.

Message 5 of 29 (412 Views)

★★★ Expert
@hayhor

tdm = team deathmatch? Is this different from what goes on in Arenas?
Message 6 of 29 (398 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
Yes, tdm is a kill race, 2 squads with multiple people go head to head in the race to get to 30 kills, kill streaks and staying alive gets you more points. This would be kill based, and have more people, as arenas is win based and is 3v3. I hope this helped 😃
Message 7 of 29 (392 Views)

★★★ Expert
@BigMacAttack8u

Does anyone ever win an arenas match without getting the most kills?
Message 8 of 29 (386 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@reconzero Arenas is win based, meaning that there is more control and strategy. Win based means you aren’t looking to jump into a fight just for a kill, there are rounds you have to meet, and a mandatory kill quota per round won. You can win in three rounds, meaning nine kills. Arenas has more strategy, and has a wider range of play time than your typical tdm.
Message 9 of 29 (376 Views)

★ Pro
@hayhor I would like to see TDM and S&D Standard smile
Message 10 of 29 (369 Views)