I share control of my Keyboard with someone else Mid game???! WHAT THE HELL???

by Sn1peslive

Original Post

I share control of my Keyboard with someone else Mid game???! WHAT THE HELL???

★★★ Newbie

I have been playing Apex Legends from almost the start and the last few months I have encountered this issue where I am mid game and all of a sudden my game seems like it is taken over by another player mid game? 0-o

I sometimes sit back and just move my mouse to watch whoever is playing. I will see them jump and move left/right, TAB, Space or move Forwards and Backwards when needed, like they are playing trying to play my game.

They are only able to move my character via the Keyboard and I have full control of my mouse still.

It happens almost daily now... and I have to restart to get rid of it and it's massive pain when I am playing in Ranked mode. I have lost count of the amount of times this happened now and I have yet to find a thread with someone else experiencing the same issue but today I had was apologizing for dc'ing when the other team member said he experienced the same thing.

What on EArth is going on???? I would appreciated some info or a FIX to remedy this UBER annoying problem!!! 

I have a G910 Keyboard & a G502 mouse for info.

Message 1 of 18 (706 Views)

Re: I share control of my Keyboard with someone else Mid game???! WHAT THE HELL?

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

I almost got enough cases to win my free heirloom and i only want gibraltars so i stopped playing a few months ago, 6 or so ago. 

But to your question has this phenomenon happened to anybody else, yes yes it has, to me. I notice it too. 

Back to what i was saying first, i tried call of duty bo on blizzard, and it was nice but the maps are all over the place from good to bad and the teams are also all over the place and i see cheaters too. I get the same experience in overwatch where people just stand there and troll on my team and unfair games thats infuriating so i stopped that too. i guess its just this game and maybe csgo where i stand in the corner by t spawn by the door and camp with my machinegun or shotty in dust 2.

I havent tried the new game valorant, maybe i will try that too if i start to play games again. waiting to see the gibraltar heirloom.

Message 2 of 18 (689 Views)

Re: I share control of my Keyboard with someone else Mid game???! WHAT THE HELL?

Champion

You sure one of your friends isn't trolling you with remote pc control software? Tongue out

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 3 of 18 (685 Views)

★★ Pro
@Sn1peslive Are you sure you haven't given anyone remote access to your PC/Keyboard?
Message 4 of 18 (609 Views)

That's really strange, first time I've heard this issue

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 5 of 18 (586 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@MandatoryIDtag No that's is not possible as I have also turn on VPN since this started with no luck. thanks for the reply.
Message 6 of 18 (542 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Extremejinks 100% positive
Message 7 of 18 (541 Views)

Champion

@Sn1peslive  Cool, just covering bases hehe. Tongue out

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 8 of 18 (526 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Zeelmaekers I have heard of characters moving on their own a little bit (like couple of steps or random ability activated with hands off) in other games and not sure if the PC was compromised, bug or w/e but someone playing while you watch is a new one on me.
Message 9 of 18 (519 Views)

Champion
@Sn1peslive That's me in the other room with the wireless keyboard 🤪
Message 10 of 18 (482 Views)