Re: I share control of my Keyboard with someone else Mid game???! WHAT THE HELL?

by DarthValtrex

Original Post

Re: I share control of my Keyboard with someone else Mid game???! WHAT THE HELL?

★★★ Pro
@apostolateofDOOM

Its a fooking bug, because it has been happening to me all season long.
Message 11 of 18 (342 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@hhnbbfggty66 Not meaning to take away from the severity of the problem but if they're any good you could always let them climb ranked for you. :P
Message 12 of 18 (333 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@Zeelmaekers wrote:

That's really strange, first time I've heard this issue

@Sn1peslive 

Is this what you are talking about?

I made a video a while ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-DuecJEqec

I experienced this once.

Message 13 of 18 (324 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@DaAceXD No not that but thanks for checking
Message 14 of 18 (278 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have found out that the G10 Keyboard was responsible for that happing by pressing the "G1-5" buttons on the keyboard during game play.

Message 15 of 18 (277 Views)

[ Edited ]

@MandatoryIDtagThat sounds like something I would do to my friends if given the opportunity... Speaking of that, one of my neighbors did not put a password on their printer. I was printing things from the internet for months before they finally put a password on it.

i think my beat trolling moment was in about 2000. I was bored at my fathers office and decided I’d troll the people who send spam faxes. I took some black paper and taped it into a loop through the machine. Then faxed it to the response numbers on the spam faxes for about 15 minutes. Back in those days there was no stopping the incoming faxes. So their fax machine would spit out solid black paper for the next 15 minutes, burning up their toner.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 16 of 18 (264 Views)

Champion

@DarthValtrex  I used to do it to my stepdad years ago as we both worked for the same charity organisation.

Rigged remote access up on his work PC and kept opening  let's say "adult films" on his internet browser.

The IT dude was in hysterics when my stepdad called him in to fix it. Standard smile

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 17 of 18 (257 Views)

@MandatoryIDtag Oh the stuff I printed was harmless. Random sports articles, star wars coloring book sketches, a guide to setting passwords on their brand printers.. j

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 18 of 18 (253 Views)