I see that even Streamers like Lulu, ShivFPS are fed up with cheaters.

by WreckingVi

Original Post

Re: I see that even Streamers like Lulu, ShivFPS are fed up with cheaters.

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@WreckingViActual "good" players, i let you believe that someone with silver movement is good xD

What im trying to say is that with some streamers some things dont add up properly

in the end its your opinion

but there is a mssive difference between people like her and people like Lyr1c Lou and aceu

If you dont see that then i dont know

Message 21 of 35 (623 Views)

Hero

@DoYaSeeMe I have actually made and commented on many posts stating this very thing. You cant use other 3rd party software and expect an outcome worth the payment they receive. To catch a hacker you must hire a hacker. Who do they think builds anti cheat programs? This is done because they knew how it was being done and decided profit off it. Problem with 3rd party programs? They only do as they are designed to do. They look for cheats this way and that way. But is it checking this way? Because it didn't check that for other games. 

Build in house is the solution. They need specific checks for how cheats are working. Velocity check. We have seen speed hackers last season and this season. A velocity check of run speed faster then at least octanes would be detected and instantly kicked/banned.  Recoil checks. To do this the system would get reports of a said cheater. It will then compare hits on body to head for past 20 games. Due to the aimbot being programmed to do say 4 body then 2 head then return to body. This recoil pattern will be seen for all games and matched if the player they shoot at has the hp to withstand. This can easily be detected setting up a check like this upon reports. Wall hacks could be prevented but it would take quite some work recoding how things operate. 

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 22 of 35 (519 Views)

@MythBringer There is a major issue with mods on controllers right now. There is one content creator on a certain outlet that is nothing but controller mods.. He has videos going back multiple seasons and he has over 16,000 subs. How and why they have not banned his account and hardware is mind numbing.

He shows his gamer tag in all of his videos! If they wanted to they could go look at the people commenting on his videos and start banning them as well.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 23 of 35 (616 Views)

Hero

For pc detections it would need to be built in house as stated. there are many checks that could be added. 

Velocity check: If the player can run faster then octane and the legend check shows he is not octane that's a instant kick and ban. Legends can only go so fast in game built logs can easily see and flag the velocity speed. 

Way they designed aimbot it allows players to put in recoil pattern. The systems self-build program could cross-check said user after so many reports. this check would be checking for repeat recoil patterns due to user being able to set a certain hit miss ratio with head shot. This can be crossed checked across say 10-20 games and the system see's that it is indeed a repeat pattern meaning this person is using said cheat. 

Wallhacks those just require a lot re-coding of how a lot things operate. 

Message 24 of 35 (610 Views)

@E9ine_AC It would be kind of funny if they changed the code and threw off the wallhacks.. makes the enemy completely invisible for the wallhacker.. Even if it was not nearly that big, it would be hilarious to see cheaters get destroyed by honest players.

Message 25 of 35 (605 Views)

Hero
@DarthValtrex Yea those can be tricky as you would have to change something about it every patch most likely. How it operates now is because of how the devs built it. It made it quite easy for them to do it because of how information is sent. I wish for a change but I know that one would be a ton of work.

Message 26 of 35 (603 Views)

[ Edited ]

@E9ine_ACDoes it really matter what they do? They do one thing, the people who produce hacks will do another. That's not to say they should not try. But, I think it's going to be a constant battle no matter what they do.

Message 27 of 35 (600 Views)

Hero
@DarthValtrex They will always find ways yes. But these checks would actually produce results to make them force people to use different patterns or all their users banned for repeat recoil patterns.

with it being a set in stone pattern it will repeat this pattern across many games. Easily detectable.

Message 28 of 35 (595 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Not just EA games but any popular online competitive game has cheaters.

They will always find a way around it.

Maybe EA/Respawn could stealth add server side detections. Below just examples.

i.e.

- Detection if X consecutive shots hit exact same pixel or defined pixel area on enemy model in less than X secs. Aimboting

- Any Crosshair movement above X speed has same consistent acceleration of X times in a row. Rapid player to player switching.

It would mean these detection methods are not to be publicised to be effective.

There is too much client side exploiting, so the server side has to have tweaked hidden rules.

Yes the hacks can be developed around this but it would make the hacks themselves constantly changing to hidden server side rules.

The last 10 secs before an auto ban needs to be clipped by EA/respawn to avoid dispute.

Message 29 of 35 (572 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

@matzesingt  still aim skill is different than movement skill u can be good at one of them or both or nothing at all.

@WreckingVi  still I don't trust anyone  =p

as part of my life lessons I need to see him/her by myself but I don't want waste my time it's not my jop.

Message 30 of 35 (560 Views)