I see that even Streamers like Lulu, ShivFPS are fed up with cheaters.

by WreckingVi

Original Post

Re: I see that even Streamers like Lulu, ShivFPS are fed up with cheaters.

★★ Pro
@WreckingVi fanboy detected lmao
Message 11 of 35 (646 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@matzesingt Well, let him... Simpin' Ain't Easy :P
Message 12 of 35 (634 Views)

★ Pro
@Mary-Reilly-Film y especially with devoshit.
That's one of my reasons list for why i reduce my time with apex.
Message 13 of 35 (602 Views)

★★★ Expert
@WreckingVi Vanguard is Riot's proprietary software, don't think it's available to competitors. The list of anti cheat software that can operate at kernel level is pretty small and EAC is by far the most popular among those, being used in a very large number of games, which means that they benefit from the most experience. However, none of them are near perfection. A better solution would be to develop something in-house, that is tailored to the engines and systems of this game, but that's not a "5 minutes" task. It needs specific devs and probably years to get it to a good level.
Message 14 of 35 (1,278 Views)

Champion
@WreckingVi Meanwhile other ones who are more positive and dont cry when they die say it is not as big an issue. I see a trend........
Message 15 of 35 (591 Views)

★ Pro
@matzesingt I don't watch streamer because I don't want waste my time but maybe she is just * with movement/dodge skill
Message 16 of 35 (578 Views)

★★★ Pro
@matzesingt Fanboy? It is about supporting cheaters against actual good players. Do you know that like of Lulu, Zeus, Shiv keep players interested in Apex? while cheaters driving people away. Do you ppl even think?
Message 17 of 35 (550 Views)

★★★ Pro
@DoYaSeeMe You are right, that is actually my problem with gaming companies. They are making millions, becoming billion dollar companies but not investing on striking back on some modders which sell their mods for 5$. It is embarrassing at this point.
Message 18 of 35 (548 Views)

Message 19 of 35 (547 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I am starting to consider to stop playing APEX :\

These weird "patterns" on certain players! Aim completely flawless, snapping to enemies even when out of sight... and now, so many post about cheaters... Since the beginning of the game :\

Why aren't the accounts deleted?! ban is not enough... they always come back. Make their efforts of "cheating", pointless. 

And invest more into this, prevention is KEY!! 

Message 20 of 35 (487 Views)