I see that even Streamers like Lulu, ShivFPS are fed up with cheaters.

by WreckingVi

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I see that even Streamers like Lulu, ShivFPS are fed up with cheaters.

★★★ Pro

Release as much as content but without a proper anti-cheat this game gonna hit the floor. I am trying my best to do good with my low skill cap and trash PC and then I see cheaters crawling in ranked. For the love of Apex Legends, use vanguard or something else, Easy Anti cheat is trash, everyone knows. EA stop being cheap. 

Message 1 of 35 (901 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I see that even Streamers like Lulu, ShivFPS are fed up with cheaters.

★★★ Expert
@WreckingVi Vanguard is Riot's proprietary software, don't think it's available to competitors. The list of anti cheat software that can operate at kernel level is pretty small and EAC is by far the most popular among those, being used in a very large number of games, which means that they benefit from the most experience. However, none of them are near perfection. A better solution would be to develop something in-house, that is tailored to the engines and systems of this game, but that's not a "5 minutes" task. It needs specific devs and probably years to get it to a good level.

View in thread

Message 14 of 35 (1,177 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

The game is also not proper for some

Some major flaws in the game

When enemies peak they have already shot u and u die

What to do with good aim?

The front Enemies is not in ur view and u are moving to the cover u get shoted despite when the enemie in not in view later u see enemie damage inflicted to u

and when enemie is displayed in centre and go to cover its to late u are knockdowned or either damaged

Also lots of good player, smufers and new players

Message 2 of 35 (829 Views)

★ Guide

Probably mad cause they have same hack they got and they lost there advantage.  

Message 3 of 35 (825 Views)

@WreckingVi As much as I hear about it on the forum it's not the biggest complaint I hear in game.

The number one complaints I get in game typically involve audio issues. The second would be lag issues that pop up from time to time.

Granted I play on console and the worst I typically see are the rapid fire mods.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 35 (792 Views)

★★ Pro
@MrMuted volt recoil of the girl is very suspicious when her general movement is silver Wink
Message 5 of 35 (790 Views)

★★★ Pro
@DarthValtrex yeah, audio issue is huge lol
Message 6 of 35 (777 Views)

★ Expert

@WreckingVi When you mention Lulu you mean the girl that made Respawn ban a guy for cheating just because he killed her more than once, when he was just better? lol

But i agree that on PC there are really a lot of cheaters who can play for weeks before getting banned. Thankfully on consoles situation is much better.

Message 7 of 35 (751 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Cro_Pittt You are joking, right? Get your facts right then claim that about Lulu lol.
Message 8 of 35 (728 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Lulu is a honest yoututer and not like others. Lulu beat TSM_ha.. in tranning mode

Message 9 of 35 (588 Views)

★★ Guide

Lulu is a honest yoututer and not like others. Lulu beat TSM_ha.. in tranning mode

Message 10 of 35 (601 Views)