I see no endgame content in this game

by Garreth_DZ

Original Post

I see no endgame content in this game

★ Novice

I reached level 50, I have a lot of cash, cars I wanted to have, parts from pursuits 3 and 5 acquired and what's next? I drove around the city, finds found and I see that the game offers nothing more. Multiplayer mode practically does not exist because 3-6 people are logged in and usually stand under the garage. The game is completely devoid of engame content. Creators ran out of ideas? I don't have any stimulus that would make me continue playing.
Idea # 1, which will create a small stimulus for competition:
When we finish the race in solo mode a frame with the results of individual (computer) competitors is shown. If on the other side of the screen a frame with the first 20-30 live players and their results in this race were displayed.
In the current shape of the game I have the impression that the developers have a rule: it's important that you bought the game we have the rest in our nose.

Message 1 of 2 (304 Views)

Re: I see no endgame content in this game

★★★★ Pro
@Garreth_DZ Too late for update suggestions.This game is done.Fake Criteiron wont update this unfinished buggy mess.All you can do is wish they,as an empty dev,come up with a polished NFS next year.
Message 2 of 2 (273 Views)