Re: I really want pve areas to be able to complete solo..

by YayHorseys

Original Post

★★★★★ Guide

😊NP.

C64 & A2600 here.

Message 11 of 19 (527 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@YayHorseys 6pm EST Standard smile
Message 12 of 19 (514 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

It is indeed pretty tedious having to group up to do PvE stuff in a game like this. Forced grouping is exactly why I don't play MMOs any longer. I'd love to see the whole concept banished from video games altogether. Optional groups for everything, forced groups for nothing. (So, how about we add those bots from GW2 back in while we're at it? Why are they gone anyway?)

Message 13 of 19 (502 Views)

★ Apprentice

well i thought hell was over , untill i had to do the Battle chest in mount steep. The 4th i think? that * is rediculous. 

Message 14 of 19 (493 Views)

★★ Guide

@IWinWithPewPew wrote:

well i thought hell was over , untill i had to do the Battle chest in mount steep. The 4th i think? that * is rediculous. 

Ugh this doesn't bode well, I found the 4th chest in Town Center to be extremely difficult 

Message 15 of 19 (473 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide
@mistincat Oh great
Message 16 of 19 (458 Views)

★ Guide

When I did the Mount Steep area, I didn't bother with anything but campaign and diamond gnomes.

In Wierding woods, I gave up on the 100% solo after trying battle chest #5. Now, I only have Plants town center 100% solo.

Message 17 of 19 (419 Views)

★★★ Expert
@YayHorseys Is it still broken in weirding woods? After the patch I completed all chests in the new Town Center area on Zombie side in the first try and thought it was too easy.
Message 18 of 19 (410 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@YayHorseys I’m on Xbox add me and I’ll help Wink same username on here is my gamer tag
Message 19 of 19 (352 Views)