Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

I really hope April 17th brings hope to Anthem.

by SuperBadPixelMan

Original Post

Highlighted

I really hope April 17th brings hope to Anthem.

★★★★★ Apprentice

I don't know what the livestream will bring, but as far as I'm concerned, Anthem is on it's last legs.

If they don't bring us something rock solid, with a clear plan for Anthems' future both near and distant, I doubt this game will go the distance.

There has been far too much vague "coming soon" type of chatter from Bioware with nothing concrete to go on.  Considering the shambles of the launch, they really need to do better now.

Most of us have left, or stopped playing because it's just boring now, even though the gameplay is probably one of the most fun out there.

There's just not enough reward for effort now, which is pretty clear from the forums and reviews.

If they don't get us all excited about the content coming this month and next month, people will move on.

Maybe they should rename the livestream to "The Last Hope". :P

Message 1 of 43 (1,584 Views)
Highlighted

Re: I really hope April 17th brings hope to Anthem.

★★★★ Pro

Why do you feel a compulsion to make a thread about this topic, the same as a thread was made about this topic prior to the last patch. There doesn't appear to be a question asked, a discussion point put forward other than "the game is doomed, the game is doomed". So over these childish threads.

Message 2 of 43 (1,548 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice

I'm glad you replied actually, because I'm getting sick of your replies.

If you're over these "childish threads", stop posting in them.  

I've seen a few threads recently where your comments started a storm of comments of users insulting each other (usually you and someone else) which lead to the thread being locked by moderators.  You are effectively just a troll, and most of your posts are even more pointless than the threads you claim are so childish.

So how about you move on, and stop tying to be the morality police on these forums.

People have the right to express their opinions, and if you don't agree then you don't need to read them or respond.  Just move on. 

Who are you to tell me if I have the right to feel this way or not?

Get over yourself.

Message 3 of 43 (1,543 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide
@SuperBadPixelMan

I could see how natural that dude could start a fire on a thread... lol

Be positive and just ignore these ____. Or you might as well fell into his troll hole.
Message 4 of 43 (1,529 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@SuperBadPixelMan wrote:

I'm glad you replied actually, because I'm getting sick of your replies.

If you're over these "childish threads", stop posting in them.  

I've seen a few threads recently where your comments started a storm of comments of users insulting each other (usually you and someone else) which lead to the thread being locked by moderators.  You are effectively just a troll, and most of your posts are even more pointless than the threads you claim are so childish.

So how about you move on, and stop tying to be the morality police on these forums.

People have the right to express their opinions, and if you don't agree then you don't need to read them or respond.  Just move on. 

Who are you to tell me if I have the right to feel this way or not?

Get over yourself.

You post nothing but doom and gloom, check any post you make and its juvenile posts about how bad the game is. In fact look at https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/Where-has-everyone-gone/m-p/7796157#M71366 for exactly the same thing, I have no doubt if I searched your profile I would find more. 

My comments start a storm of insults? These threads serve no purpose whatsoever other than to try and incite insulting remarks. Calling me a troll, hilarious after posting a thread that doesn't ask anything, postulate anything for discussion, all it does is try to tell everyone how bad the game is. 

Feel what way? That you feel a need to say how bad the game is without putting forward anything about what you would like to see, what changes you would like to occur, nothing just the game is doomed it the next patch doesn't make it better. And after the next patch you will undoubtedly make another thread saying the same thing as you did prior to the last patch. 

The only trolling going on here is from the OP.

Claiming to express an opinion then try to stamp out those that don't conform with your view just displays you for who you are.

Message 5 of 43 (1,526 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice
Spoiler

Actually. im fairly certain the game us doing quite well. Despite the start.

Message 6 of 43 (1,520 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice

@Haruchai01 wrote:

Blah, blah, blah....

You're on my "don't bother reading" list.

Sorry buddy.

Move on.

Message 7 of 43 (1,519 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice

@HK-SHArK-FiN wrote:
@SuperBadPixelMan

Be positive and just ignore these ____. Or you might as well fell into his troll hole.

Yeah, people like him are just a waste of time in my opinion.

They just post to get reactions and cause drama.  I have no interest in that.
I was actually going to tell him off in a previous thread, but thanks to his inflamatory comments, it turned into a fight between him and some other guy and the thread was locked.  
So I was actually kinda glad he posted here, and reminded me that he's a * Standard smile

Message 8 of 43 (1,514 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Pro

@SuperBadPixelMan wrote:

@HK-SHArK-FiN wrote:
@SuperBadPixelMan

Yeah, people like him are just a waste of time in my opinion.

They just post to get reactions and cause drama.  I have no interest in that.
I was actually going to tell him off in a previous thread, but thanks to his inflamatory comments, it turned into a fight between him and some other guy and the thread was locked.  
So I was actually kinda glad he posted here, and reminded me that he's a * Standard smile

Yes, typical juvenile response. I post to "get reactions and cause drama", go back and read your OP and reconsider if you have no "interest in that". I have never been the reason a thread has been locked, I have never been the closing or second to last closing remark, I have never been warned or banned so your comments hold no water whatsoever. You were going to 'tell me off", how arrogant a remark. 

Your last line only goes to show how childish your remarks are.

Message 9 of 43 (1,502 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice

@Haruchai01 wrote:

Blah, blah, blah....

Still don't get it, huh?

Message 10 of 43 (1,478 Views)
Twitter Stream