Re: I really hate Lifeline...

by lKogitsune_marul

Original Post

[ Edited ]

@Cheese9Man Agree unless the LL has a gold back pack. She is so OP when she has one, let the two teammates go first when they go down start reviving. Good LL are hard to find because they have to keep the enemy off of you while you're revived other wise you're an easy thirst.

I'm really hoping they rework her ult so she can be played more aggressively.

Gibi is definitely a better all around legend. He's absolutely brutal in 1vs1. He is the only legend in the game that I get nervous about when I have to 1vs1 them. I die to gibi more than I do any other legend.

I do enjoy the LL, Wattson, Caustic combo. That is a nearly impossible push when they have an area fortified.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 11 of 13 (107 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@aisthebestletter You either have to take her down 1st or just throw nades when you see the revive. But yeah she's def a pain in distance battles.
Message 12 of 13 (94 Views)

@Alphabets Yup was just gonna say this, just shoot the drone and she's useless at most she gets to spawn a rock in front of her which she can only use when she is already losing the fight.  I don't understand why lifeline is so hated she really only has one move and it is her passive I hope they change her so I can go back to playing her.

Message 13 of 13 (69 Views)