I realized why this game sucks and why it is mentally exhausting

by Renegade_Prime86

Original Post

Re: I realized why this game sucks and why it is mentally exhausting

Champion

@Rocko_CCTV  ooo I saw the trailer to that, you'll never guess what happened!?

Audio worked and bullets didn't  bend around corners. Shocker.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 21 of 35 (799 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

I mean I can't give away everything in the teaser reply can I .... you shouldn't have spoiled it for the others @MandatoryIDtag , in any case, go watch us on netflix disney+ amazon hbo go and every other platform out there, Thigs That Will Never Happen

PS. There is a HOT HOOOT topic about burgers and fries vs battlepass , tune in to that folks , that's what people talk about when the game be infected by so many issues

Message 22 of 35 (796 Views)

★ Apprentice

It is inexcusable why Respawn has not explained how their SBMM works. I'm not on the level of 99% of players and squads I go up against. Seems like I'm always against preds and occassionally masters. I cannot solo que for the game anymore to grind the battle pass levels, because it's almost instantly frustrating.

The bloodhound meta is a ridiculous move. We get it, the character is non binary, now stop giving them buffs to prove how woke you are EA. There has yet to be a final circle I've been in this season, where there is not a bloodhound scanning every 5 * seconds. 

Message 23 of 35 (784 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@Willis2515

I agree.

I’m actually a little confused— Respawns nerfs to Pathfinder show that they care about game balance, but how could they think that the current Bloodhound meta is a good thing. Every team is running bloodhound and every game becomes a scan fest— it actually pretty ridiculous right now.
Message 24 of 35 (776 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Willis2515 What does them being nb have to do with their buffs lmao???
Message 25 of 35 (759 Views)

★★★ Novice

This was honestly the best review of the game I've ever read and really hit head on with the problems. This game has done the same thing me I played this game before it was even announced as a game. I've played since season 1 and 1-4 was great. The 5th season had me fearing this game may get worse and I wasn't wrong. Season 6 has been the worst thing they've done to this game the skill gap is gone anybody can get melted now and takes away the actually skill that was there before. Ranked is just a big trash can full of cheaters who somehow can make it all the way to pred and still don't get banned. Solo Q still feels the same to me but it goes along with the skill gap thing cant really take on a full team anymore. I don't see them making this any better I loved this game and spent a lot of money and invested a lot of time into it. Its sad to see something you love playing go down hill but Ive also taken weeks off and try to come back but it doesn't help still makes me wanna pull my hair out. This is my opinion on the game not everyone will agree but Ive hung my hat on apex and will sadly try to move on and find something else to invest my time in

Message 26 of 35 (758 Views)

★ Guide

Lol, yes this Bloodhound is the best hey.

First the Gibby buff, the community joke of Apex, then comes Pathfinder nerf, and now Bloodhound. So pathy cant grapple every 15sec, but boodhound can chase you down like a dog, while scanning every 1 second? bwhaha. Logic.

Maybe they hired a new programming team. Its the only way all this BS can make sense.

And I feel so sorry for the Pathy mains. I know how much time one puts in, money spend on skins. You become that Legend, it becomes your baby, practicing every day. And then one day you wake up and they changed the abilities.. Shocking actually.

Maybe EA is telling Respawn what to do. Back in the day, with BF2, it was also sold to EA. And it just went absolutely downhill from there. Think they took battlefield and fired the entire Dice team on the spot. Battlefield 2, was never Battlefield again. All sorts of marketing scams to make it seem it is, just to milk money, but it was never BF2 again.

Message 27 of 35 (747 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@wongcung

Path main here (33,000 kills). I can’t tell you how frustrating it is to spend cash on a specific legend just to have them nerfed into the ground.

Respawn once said “we don’t want to remove guns completely or make them unusable because people have invested money into their skins.” How does this philosophy not apply to characters? And people can sit here and argue with me over Pathfinder’s current viability and (some) of the nerfs he has needed, but it is super silly if you support the nerfs Path got while simultaneously supporting the buffs Bloodhound got. Bloodhound is probably more viable now than Path was at the beginning of Apex.
Message 28 of 35 (737 Views)

★★★ Guide

@Axs5626Sxa5001 wrote:
@Willis2515

I agree.

I’m actually a little confused— Respawns nerfs to Pathfinder show that they care about game balance, but how could they think that the current Bloodhound meta is a good thing. Every team is running bloodhound and every game becomes a scan fest— it actually pretty ridiculous right now.

They nerfed Pathfinder and Wraith, but also replaced them with new meta of being seeing through walls by Bloodhound every few seconds and Lifeline ability to keep reviving without a cooldown in the middle of gunfights. I am not sure how they didn't and still don't see these as pretty glaring balance problems.

Message 29 of 35 (723 Views)

★ Apprentice
@MoozOfDoomz They only go out of their way on every form or social media to pat themselves on the back for having a non-binary character in their game, even to the effect of dev's on twitter correcting people making fanart for misgendering BH, when they are creating something nice for their favorite apex legend.

So, buffing said character to make them part of the new meta, and one of the best characters in the game right now (with virtually no weakness) just feels like them continuing to pander. The character was in a great place at the end of last season imo, but the newest spam scan ult buff has pretty much sucked the life out of late game.

As a former lifeline main before this season, her new revive buff is incredibly strong, even with her losing the quick heal passive.

I also completely agree with the baseball bat to the knee that pathfinder has taken, for really no reason that everyone else is talking about.
Message 30 of 35 (675 Views)