Re: I realized why this game sucks and why it is mentally exhausting

by pastaclown

Original Post

★ Guide

THE CHEATING AND MACRO USE AND NO FOG AND ESP AND AIMBOT. Welcome to EA GAMES.

Message 31 of 35 (465 Views)

★★ Expert

@Axs5626Sxa5001 that's the thing though, they care about balance, but they're most likely balancing it for themselves rather than their community. We got to see first hand what that looked like with reduced TTK. Current crafting system was also pretty much created for them, one of the devs quite literally said that they wanted something for slower players and used themselves as an example. 

Message 32 of 35 (462 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@Renegade_Prime86
I agree with all u say
Add on them the * Aim assist with console players who can * u up in any fight 1vs1 close range , even blind console player can do it

And the another cheaters who play on PC,s with dualshocks , be a man snd grap a mouse and play sweety
Message 33 of 35 (354 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@Renegade_Prime86 Yeah I know this is an older post but the game has been completely ruined. People with macros have over run this game. At this point they should remove recoil all together. We'll see if these pros and streamers can hang once their unfair advantage is gone
Message 34 of 35 (188 Views)

Community Manager
@Reinskull
Please don't bump older threads. This one is being locked to avoid additional necroposting.

Feel free to start a fresh thread if there's a subject you'd like to discuss that doesn't have a more recent topic, thanks!
Mako.png
Message 35 of 35 (173 Views)