Re: I read somewhere that we can report people by posting a video proof?

by 7cyanide

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I read somewhere that we can report people by posting a video proof?

★★★★ Novice

Cheaters I mean, 

someone cheating, I usually record them when they have TTV next to their names or something like that to send to twitch, 

so I was wondering can I send in a video proof that someone is cheating?

Message 1 of 4 (458 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Guide
@ImKMan
Easy Anti Cheat: https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/
You can submit links and stuff there
Email twitch support with hack complains.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (448 Views)

All Replies

★★ Guide
@ImKMan
Easy Anti Cheat: https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/
You can submit links and stuff there
Email twitch support with hack complains.
Message 2 of 4 (449 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

-Easiest way I've found is to record the player in spectator using whichever recording software you choose, save a bunch, then throw a batch of them into a separate youtube account than your main one. (nvidia shadowplay is pretty decent)

-Upload them with easy names (I usually just put the player's names; easy categorization for you and fellows at easy AC). Make sure they're made public for the upload and you don't need to upload the videos over 720p, to save time. Remember to trim the videos down to the 5-20 seconds of the suspected aimbot shooting, wallhacks, exploit use, etc. This is the part that takes the most effort, but eventually you become a pro video editor and just start snipping videos in 2 seconds. Cool

-Then just throw the suspected links into your report. The whole process does take me like 20 minutes when I get back into it, but I can easily report over 40 people this way with video proof each time. I would consider it pretty efficient.

This is the best method I've found, and I'm happy to share it with you guys. The only way I can think of to improve it is to find another website that creates a link faster than youtube. Let me know if you find one! Nerd

Message 3 of 4 (437 Views)

★★ Guide

Yes, this is the way most streamers/pro players have been reporting because it's a lot more effective. When you report a player they have to manually sift through all the * reports and go back and watch whatever they can. It makes it easier for them and everyone if you already have a video ready compressed uploaded and linked. That way as soon as they review it they will implement the ban. The video however needs to be provable beyond reasonable doubt which means SUPER obvious. Plus it allows you to add extra details about what you've seen, or what parts were sketchy etc etc. Rather than just pushing the button with no explaination because sometimes you might encounter a hack that's not as common as an aim bot or someone exploiting something severely and you'd want to explain what it is so they know what they are looking for in the clip. Try to keep the video small, cut out parts where they just walk around doing nothing and cut to where the action is.

Message 4 of 4 (432 Views)