I ran into a top 100 xbox predator this evening.... and died!

by OldTreeCreeper

Original Post

I ran into a top 100 xbox predator this evening.... and died!

[ Edited ]

He came in as champion squad at the start of a normal game, spotted the predator badge, so I knew we were doomed. I didnt hear the trail after we jumped early, into and around the thermal station. All was going well with a few kills and I'd forgotten about him. Till 7 minutes in.....

Half way between the TD and the train station on the raised track I spot this legend comming our way, a far out dot. I got off a few shots with the r99, but before I could finish unloading the mag a pathfinder had covered the space between us and wiped my squad out, despite the 12 damage I managed to do to him.Large smile

I then learned who it was. His squad had more than 15K kills on the legends they were wearing.

Their play was magnificant, beautiful to watch, even though they were messing about umungst themselves and playing with their food. He was making pathfinder look like a ballerina and an acrobat at the same time, with the ariel manovers he pulled off. Needless to say I watched the rest of the match, which didnt take that long and the outcome was as expected. 

https://apex.tracker.gg/profile/xbl/fmg%20chroma

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 1 of 3 (344 Views)

Re: I ran into a top 100 xbox predator this evening.... and died!

★★★ Expert

I killed a top 100 predator player in ranked a few days ago, it was a caustic. We lost to that team (we got 3rd) but I got some solace in the fact I killed that dude. I forced him to jump down after railing him with a G7 and pursued with a flatline in hand.

His wraith and gibby teammates had R9 and PK and annihilated me soon after tho. lol.

Message 2 of 3 (298 Views)

Re: I ran into a top 100 xbox predator this evening.... and died!

[ Edited ]

@WingmannedbroR99 PK vs anything is just unfair... hahaha

@OldTreeCreeper best I’ve done is squad wipe some streamers. I saw that TTV in their gamer tag and said it’s all or nothing!!. i’m sure I’ve occasionally killed better players but did not know. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 3 of 3 (282 Views)