Re: I pre-order battlefieldV And I lost the game ... Because Origin Acess

by sirtenko

Original Post

I pre-order battlefieldV And I lost the game ... Because Origin Acess

★★ Novice

I pre order battlefieldV and  later i knew that with origin acess I could play the game earlier, So i  bought origin acess.

When the game came out for everyone, I canceled my subscription to the origin acess because I only wanted to play the game earlier, In other words, I can continue to play the game, I just do not have the right to the exclusive content of orgin acess.

Until today I finished my subscription to the origin access and I can supposedly continue to play the standard version of the game right? No ... There was an error saying "Pre-order failed" 

I really need help.

I can not play a game that I bought...What is not supposed to.

Message 1 of 4 (303 Views)

★ Guide

@Psycle98see your billing history if game is billed properly , your game will be in your purchased filter of origin, if billing was failed, again purchase game from origin, everything you have got in battlefield will remain as it is and you will continue from where you left the game.

Message 2 of 4 (289 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Go here, https://help.ea.com/en/ Select BF:V select "Order not Received" Contact via Chat and have a picture of your account showing that you ordered BF:V Best, and fastest way they can check your account for you.
Message 3 of 4 (277 Views)

★★ Novice
I already contact them... I will be refunded
Message 4 of 4 (272 Views)