Re: I play very bad and still getting points in ranked

by budzai

Original Post

I play very bad and still getting points in ranked

★★★ Novice

Honestly, I think I deserve bronze. I played a lot this last week and I raised to silver 1. This is not my level, I play bad because I am learning and right now I am not able to kill anyone in silver, but I am sitll getting points. This is not fair.

Every league should cost like 3 points, even bronze. And it should subtrack extra points for consecutive bad results.

I don't want a high rank for the reward, I just want to play againts people with similar skill.

Is there a way to get back to bronze?

Message 1 of 13 (647 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Noikzyre Be glad with your promotion. You can’t go back. If you feel guilty, play normal apex and get better there.
Message 2 of 13 (636 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Guide
@Koochi-Q I see you don't understand his/her (and many other people's) problem.
He/she wants to play with similarly skilled opponents. Sadly Apex ranked gives anything but that.
Message 3 of 13 (623 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@EA_Blueberry 

Looks there's demand for de-rank for some player.

For future rank event, we can enable option to de-rank if the player wish for (a check box).

By default, it doesn't de-rank but if the player checked the box, it will de-rank.

Message 4 of 13 (588 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@asukojoI think that's not a good solution either... people might "derank for fun" to totally own worse players.

Ranking should just be improved based on actual player skills, so at the end everybody gets in their proper league.

Message 5 of 13 (580 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Noikzyre Dont worry, if you make it to platinum you want make it out.

p.s. bronze is for bots and smurf accounts. Bronze is not for real people.
Message 6 of 13 (576 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@Noikzyre
Ranked is primarily there to challenge you. As others have said play normal if you are struggling to play or not having fun.

Simply demoting someone will not fix the problem because if you noticed even as a bronze there is a chance to get queued with plats/diamonds/preds.
Message 7 of 13 (555 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Looks we have demands for noobs lobby.

Currently the only way to get noobs lobby is create new account and play normal mode, and have good good time.

Message 8 of 13 (540 Views)

★★★ Guide

its bcose placements more important than kills so doesnt matter how bad you are in the game if you will hide untill top 5 or 3 you will rank up 

Message 9 of 13 (511 Views)

★★★ Novice
@asukojo I agree with @Fr3dY2 . I think ranking should be improved for the next season, right now it is very easy to get silver 1 (even playing bad like me, killing 0 more than 5 matches in a row) and very hard to lost points. Maybe increasing the cost for every league solves this problem, or increment the loses for consecutive bad matches.

I have to say I really enjoyed ranked games when I was Bronze 1 / Plat 4, and this is exactly what I am missing right now.
Message 10 of 13 (423 Views)