Re: I only get 1 email back from ea "advisors" and then thats it

by EA_Aljo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I only get 1 email back from ea "advisors" and then thats it

★ Novice

I've been dealing with an issue for the past month of no one getting back to me after the initial email. I lost my stats and progress across all ea games including content from apex skins heirlooms to battlefield 2042 lost progression idk why you guys can't just revert my account back to where it was previously. I lost over 2000 hours of gameplay over a bunch of ea titles I lost time money and levels. I loaded up battlefield today to play forgot my account got reset and just rage quit due to my account just getting reset for no reason. I would like some help or AT THE VERY LEAST an email back telling me what's going on.

Message 1 of 4 (378 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@deezonmxr 

I don't know why those aren't showing up. I see you're in a country where we have phone and chat support and you're choosing missing content as the reason so it should offer those options. You may want to try contacting an advisor through Twitter or Facebook instead. Twitter help is available at twitter.com/eahelp. You can contact our support through Facebook at facebook.com/eahelphub.

-Aljo

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (282 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there, @deezonmxr 

I took a look at your cases. I can see you chose the email option for contact. Phone and live chat are both available in your region. Those provide a much faster response time. It would be best to open another case and choose the callback or live chat options to get faster help.

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 4 (360 Views)

★ Novice

It never gives me those options...

Message 3 of 4 (345 Views)

Community Manager

@deezonmxr 

I don't know why those aren't showing up. I see you're in a country where we have phone and chat support and you're choosing missing content as the reason so it should offer those options. You may want to try contacting an advisor through Twitter or Facebook instead. Twitter help is available at twitter.com/eahelp. You can contact our support through Facebook at facebook.com/eahelphub.

-Aljo

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 4 (283 Views)