I need to watch how i didnt die in my last game...

by GrEasY_RaNDY_TPB

Original Post

I need to watch how i didnt die in my last game...

★★★★ Novice

I just played one of the most insane APEX LEGENDS games i have ever played ! I didnt even win, but from the wacky Start of our jumpmaster to the last quote my character said out loud, it was insanely entertaining and fast. In fact, DR.DISRESPECT would probably approve that from my point of view at least, and yell OUT LOUD:
"VIOLENCE, SPEED AND MOMEMTUM!"

I could talk about how that single game felt, but in reality, you all know what i mean by that kind of game. I'm even pretty sure that i didnt even blink once in this * game lol it was intense 

AND I WOULD LOVE TO WATCH IT, RIGHT NOW, 5 MINUTES RIGHT AFTER PLAYING. 

I don't really wanna mention it here , especially since i brought DOC already, but

FORTNITE, had an amazing Replay system that offered everything i would love to use in APEX. I'm letting those words out with good intentions, don't get me wrong, i love apex and i now hate Fortnite. Used to realy like season 4-5-6, like reallllllllllllllllly!! I loved to watch from every POINT OF VIEW possible in the game or with a "Free Drone Cam" to fully notice the intensity of a specific "highlight". I'm missing my words here but, i'm pretty sure aLOT of us would actually LOVE & USE a Replay System.

If i could use a "Free drone cam" and put it up over where we dropped that last game, we could watch the whole thing in a single Take. 13minutes of going in , going out, going up , going down, shooting, shield BUT MOSTLY, NOT-DYING !! I estimate that something like 512millions of bullets were fired at me or at least near me. I did the most  damage i ever done in a single game
(not 4K yet but sooon!! i hope..!!) 12 kills. Felt F****NG good to me when i died and saw the summary. A big story for me, a good Gaming session, and an overall experience that i can rarely get anymore with video games !!

I could relive a fraction of that experiene by watching my replay with different angles, Maybe i would understand how lucky and noob i was in the middle of everyhing, or maybe i could notice how my side steps were godly and on point in every single time i jumped.... Whatever the end result, i would PAY TO WATCH MY SELF BEING NOT-THAT-BAD.

You know, 9 games out of 10, for us, Citizen of the world, peasants of the modern times, we have 9 * drops/game/teammates and 1 Not-too-bad game. But then, i got 1 out of 4437 games that was unique and sick enough for me to come down here on my own at 3:45AM typing those this *. IDK if it makes sense. I don't wanna spam or promote anything wrong, i just want to let the Devs that i am one of those that want that replay system. 

Look at my lifetime purchases on the game, then sell me some Replay tools. I ll buy. 

Even for free, i will use it. :D :D Keep it up boys and girls, love the new season 7.  
Link to one of my Fornite videos showing the or some of the replay system! from the Full lobby list of players at start to the very end of our adventure, i use many angles or feature available in this replay system of Fornite (video is 2 years old today :O) The video is to give you some sort of references if you had no clear idea of my previous "replay system Features". 
**https://youtu.be/oT30QFYUvs4**
I hope i am doing this the proper way, i just want to show my love for the game by suggesting what i think would be a "NICE TO HAVE!!!" feature !! I'm assuming that some CONTENT CREATOR out there would do some actual amazing Movie with the tool available for them ! 

If you YOUTUBE/GOOGLE any APEX LEGENDS videos. Every single of them are from the INGAME recording Software. You cant have any slow motion effect with the Sound effects fading very quietly so you can describe that very little but game changing move you did "There at that momemt" then put back the game and sound on normal 100% Play.

I'm trying to convince anyone still reading that we need a Replay system tool !! We need it as a NICE TO HAVE, not as a MUST HAVE. The game is getting better and better by every single updates. I would want to die if that replay system came out and * up that nicely going upward "Current state of the game" .
Alright, time to smoke one big fat J. Thanks all , have a nice day 

Fortnite youtube video of a full game of duos watched in the Replay system. Use for References/Inspiration ! It's not a perfect replay system, far from there, but it had everything i could ever ask for. But im only a normal human peasant gamer.

https://youtu.be/oT30QFYUvs4

Message 1 of 11 (426 Views)

Re: I need to watch how i didnt die in my last game...

★★★★ Novice

I am willing to admit that i am too dumb to Edit my initial 1st message, but now you know the truth about all the grammar and confusing structure of my sentences ! I'm dumb and i am also a French Native speaker, which means that Enlgish wasn't that 1st native language i learned !! I learned what i am typing here from internet !! Yup... So please, dont be too rude !! And if you wanna be nice you can correct me constructively !! 

If you wanna trashtalk me thats fine too, lets go !! 

Screenshot has no purpose at all other than showing off my brand new 2k damage hammer badge!! 
"You just got Bamboozled!" but jokes aside, i would love to watch that random best mirage game i did somewhen somewhere ! #2/20 and i was happy and proud enough of us to screenshot it in the internets for ever !!! 

Message 2 of 11 (420 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@GrEasY_RaNDY_TPB no worries, dumber is here Standard smile
regarding the match recording the belief that COD had the best match recording system ever.
you don't even need to press record or anything because all matches will be recorded then you can edit it freely and only from your perspective, your camera will free to go anywhere, so you can freeze a moment then fly wit the camera up or side or wherever you want then do a slow-motion or screenshot or anything you want, plus you could share it directly to your Facebook or youtube from the game system
that system was from another world honestly
Message 3 of 11 (416 Views)

Champion

@GrEasY_RaNDY_TPB  I'm no tech expert but I'm pretty sure there is recording software you can download as a PC player that will allow you to do exactly this.

I know its not the same as an in game system but at least you'll be able to watch any further enjoyable games in the future.

@maximas1986  You're a PC player right dude? Anything you can suggest?

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 11 (410 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@MandatoryIDtag am on PS4 , but am sure PC has too many software for that purpose.
on PS you can just press the share button then it will start screen recording but the editing software is very weak with very limited options
Message 5 of 11 (402 Views)

Champion

@maximas1986  Oh thats weird....you had a PC symbol for me when you joined the club lol.

My bad!

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 6 of 11 (395 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@MandatoryIDtag maybe that's my ghost Standard smile
Message 7 of 11 (382 Views)

Champion
@maximas1986 If you want more powerful editing software on ps4 use sharefactory.
Message 8 of 11 (378 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@hayhor yeah, share factory is what I meant.
honestly it's not very user friendly and not many options there
Message 9 of 11 (370 Views)

Champion
@maximas1986 I only use it for the deletion of dead time but there seem to be lots of options.
Message 10 of 11 (367 Views)