I need to unlink my EA account from my Xbox account but, I dont have access toit

by vCudderisback

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I need to unlink my EA account from my Xbox account but, I dont have access toit

★ Novice

I need to unlink my EA account from my Xbox. I have no access to the email connected to the account and the phone number is old. I've tried to contact support and its to no avail. They ask me all kinds of questions like what's my IP and all I get in return is its for security reasons. I just need no account linked to my Xbox account so I can put a new one on there. At this point I'm about to just lose all hope on this service I've been paying for, for 2 months and haven't gotten to use. 

Message 1 of 4 (277 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I need to unlink my EA account from my Xbox account but, I dont have access

Community Manager

Hey @vCudderisback, for issues such as this you will need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

If you are unable to verify that you are the account owner then our team will be unable to assist you in unlinking or gaining access to an account. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat or phone adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat or request a call back.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (264 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @vCudderisback, for issues such as this you will need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

If you are unable to verify that you are the account owner then our team will be unable to assist you in unlinking or gaining access to an account. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat or phone adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat or request a call back.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (265 Views)

★ Novice

This is the entire problem, So is there no hope at all for me to use ea play or play an ea game ever again. I have absolutely no access to the ea account and I can prove its my xbox account i just need it off

Message 3 of 4 (257 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @vCudderisback for issues with accounts such as this you will need to speak with our live support team.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (228 Views)