Re: I need some help

by PeterN_UK

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I need some help

★★★ Guide

Im trying to figure out how to keep my little brother from playing on my account because he got banned for something on his account hes already been playing on my account. Anyone have any ideas.

Message 1 of 10 (460 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Guide
@babyaga239

How do we know you're not that the very little brother Wink

Xbox: Setup passkey or PS4: Setup PIN . So it requires every time you turn on console.

View in thread

Message 4 of 10 (450 Views)

All Replies

Champion
@babyaga239 Change your password.
Message 2 of 10 (456 Views)

★★★ Guide

@hayhor I did twice. But because of how my parents set up my xbox he can still get in and its frustrating and he throws a temper tantrum if he cant do what he wants and my parents have just given up.

Message 3 of 10 (451 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@babyaga239

How do we know you're not that the very little brother Wink

Xbox: Setup passkey or PS4: Setup PIN . So it requires every time you turn on console.

Message 4 of 10 (451 Views)

★★★ Guide

@PeterN_UK already have that set up im gonna try changing it so he doesnt get me banned.

Relax im still me besides my little brother isnt on the forums and doesnt know my email or my email password. 

Message 5 of 10 (447 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
Message 6 of 10 (441 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@babyaga239 This sounds more like a family issue if you're being forced to let him use it then changing password won't help.

Message 7 of 10 (438 Views)

Champion
@babyaga239 Well when my little brothers act up I put them in there place through sheer force.

But I'd either make it so he cant access your account or let the parents know so they can fix the access issue.
Message 8 of 10 (435 Views)

★★ Guide
@hayhor Caustic would approve. Standard smile
Message 9 of 10 (424 Views)

★★★ Guide

Good news turns out my little brother never got banned and decided to just start saying it. (Im starting to think my little brother just has either terets or ADHD.)

Message 10 of 10 (418 Views)