I need help transporting my EA Apex Legends account to my old PSN account.

by Dragon06fire06

Original Post

I need help transporting my EA Apex Legends account to my old PSN account.

★★★ Newbie

yesterday I had to initialize my PS because of a system software update 8.50 being corrupted and I got my old account back but i had an account that I played apex on but I couldn't recover it so I unlinked it from my EA account and trying to link it to my old account thorlokiodenson1 so I can recover all my data that was hopefully saved, and transport it onto the account.

Message 1 of 3 (240 Views)

Re: I need help transporting my EA Apex Legends account to my old PSN account.

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

Hi @Dragon06fire06  

You can't transfer save data across accounts or platforms I'm afraid. You can log in using the same EA account on any PSN account but your progress/items/data will not transfer across, you have to start fresh.

You can keep all your save data etc if you switch consoles but you would still need to log in with the same account.

If you want to link your other PSN account then launch an EA game and log in with your EA account credentials. More info on that can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-gb/help/account/link-your-console-accounts/

Message 2 of 3 (216 Views)

Re: I need help transporting my EA Apex Legends account to my old PSN account.

Community Manager

Sorry to say @Dragon06fire06, but if you unlink your Gamertag from an EA account then all progress, unlocks, etc associated with that account will no longer be accessible.

When you load up the account after linking it again then you will be starting over fresh on all games you previously played on the Gamertag.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 3 of 3 (153 Views)