Re: I need clarification on which types of apex packs account towards the herilo

by Wingmannedbro

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I need clarification on which types of apex packs account towards the heriloom

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I know you get a guaranteed heirloom at 500 packs if you didn't get it before that, but i'm wondering if it accounts for some types of apex packs. I know event packs don't account into the 500, so i'm wondering if the guaranteed epic and legendary packs you get from the battle pass account towards the heirloom. Please help i'm dying to know!!!1

Message 1 of 14 (12,206 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I need clarification on which types of apex packs account towards the herilo

★★★ Expert

@Zyron_uwu wrote:

@EryxApex So in other words, the epic and legendary apex packs from the battle pass do NOT count towards he heirloom? I’ve uploaded a photo as reference to what I’m talking about.

The guaranteed Epic and Legendary packs from the past, current and future Battlepasses do in fact count as normal packs, they can trigger an heirloom drop, and also count on the pity timer.

The only kind of packs that cannot drop an heirloom, and also do not add to the timer are the special event packs from the events where a new heirloom is available for direct purchase like the System Override event from last season.

Hope that helps. You can safely add all the battlepass packs to your personal count of how many you have opened so far.

View in thread

Message 8 of 14 (12,073 Views)

All Replies

Which packs account to the gaureenteed heriloom?

★★★ Novice

I know you get a guaranteed heirloom at 500 packs if you didn't get it before that, but i'm wondering if it accounts for some types of apex packs. I know event packs don't account into the 500, so i'm wondering if the guaranteed epic and legendary packs you get from the battle pass account towards the heirloom. Please help i'm dying to know!!!

Message 2 of 14 (12,248 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@Zyron_uwu As far as I know, only the paid for, regular Apex Packs from the Store count towards the Heirloom Shard guaranteed amount.

Message 3 of 14 (12,142 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@EryxApex So in other words, the epic and legendary apex packs from the battle pass do NOT count towards he heirloom? I’ve uploaded a photo as reference to what I’m talking about.

Message 4 of 14 (12,135 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@Zyron_uwu Did some research, and I've mistaken. You get a +1 on the counter for every loot box you open. If you at any point earn Heirloom Shards, the counter resets to zero, no matter if you opened 1 or 500 Apex packs to get the shards...
Message 5 of 14 (12,118 Views)

★★★ Novice

@EryxApex That’s good to know. However my main question remains unanswered. Allow me to rephrase it: Do you get a +1 count towards the heirloom with the guaranteed epic and legendary apex packs from the battle pass. I’ve attached the image again for reference.

Message 6 of 14 (12,107 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@Zyron_uwu Yes, it does seem like they also count.
Message 7 of 14 (12,095 Views)

★★★ Expert

@Zyron_uwu wrote:

The guaranteed Epic and Legendary packs from the past, current and future Battlepasses do in fact count as normal packs, they can trigger an heirloom drop, and also count on the pity timer.

The only kind of packs that cannot drop an heirloom, and also do not add to the timer are the special event packs from the events where a new heirloom is available for direct purchase like the System Override event from last season.

Hope that helps. You can safely add all the battlepass packs to your personal count of how many you have opened so far.

Message 8 of 14 (12,074 Views)

★★★ Novice
  • Great thank you so much for your help!
Message 9 of 14 (12,057 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thank you so much, this information will benefit me and my friends, I sincerely appreciate your help!! :D

Message 10 of 14 (12,056 Views)