I need a refund asap

by StrayaBoss

Original Post

I need a refund asap

★★★ Newbie

I have defended this game from beta to early access to release. I have loved all battlefield titles and really thought this game would be great.. it is not, I just had the idea it would get better. 

I have reached level 56 since reaching level 56 I haven't been able to get a single game. 

I get stuck at the "connecting to server" screen with all kinds of errors about my internet connection and platform client and this and that. My internet is fine and can easily play every other game. I have been stuck here for five days

I spent roughly $150 Australian to purchase ultimate edition and highly regret it. 

When I have gotten into games previously  it is horrible my weapon loadout, vehicle loadout , character skins all reset to default randomly which just ruins progress and gaming experience. 

The game is in a really bad state and I believe it shouldn't be released in this state. Although I acknowledge I have reached level 56.. its has been an absolute hassle to do so. I would really appreciate some contact off someone on how I can be reimbursement or something at least. It's a disgrace. 

Message 1 of 1 (94 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help