I need a break ...

by EdwardDLuffy

Original Post

I need a break ...

★ Expert

Just checked ... I have now played Apex Legends for 112 days straight.

Don't know whether this is sad or funny. Or both.

I do do other stuff, like work (I own my own one-man business). Okay, mainly work.

I think I need to take a break.

Is this normal behaviour, or do I need counselling?

Message 1 of 13 (404 Views)

Re: I need a break ...

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

@EdwardDLuffyNOOB xD
you have a total of 2688 hours of gameplay of Apex, I had 2000 hours in 2020 alone and almost you can double it for 2019 as I used to play 7+ hours daily, except for that time when I was on vacation for one month.
not to mention that I work 9 hours a day 6 days a week so yeah .......we need to seek treatment
I hope this answer your question Standard smile

by the way, still, no heirloom, no 4k damage,20 kills badge, and no predator rank 

the ultimate proof that I am the biggest noob  in here Frown

Message 2 of 13 (397 Views)

★ Expert
@maximas1986 "Hi, my name is EdwardElric6529 and I am an Apexaholic."

I've been playing since 4/4/20. I had a PS4 that was basically unused, then some random bloke on FB posted an add wanting to swap a brand new XBox (I had never had an XBox before) for a PS4. He'd switched to XBox and regretted it.

I decided to give Apex Legends a go as I had never played it. I think in my first game I was Wraith. I didn't hit a thing. I gave up.

I gave it another go a couple of days later. I got A KILL! I think my KDr after that first week was 0.08. I could only really hit with a Spitfire, and then only via sheer luck.

I don't play anything else. I played Halo a bit but it got boring when you suddenly had to fight as a baddie, which I thought was dumb.
Message 3 of 13 (387 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@EdwardDLuffy "Hi, my name is EdwardElric6529 and I am an Apexaholic"
that is the perfect self-introduction, it even can be used to hook girls nowadays.
I only need to change the name I use mine
Message 4 of 13 (374 Views)

Champion
@EdwardDLuffy According to playstation I played a game, which was likely apex 337 days in 2020. 🤣
Message 5 of 13 (368 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@hayhor welcome to our group......please have a seat
Message 6 of 13 (365 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@EdwardDLuffy I would love to play anything other than the BR mode in Apex. Waiting for S9
Message 7 of 13 (359 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@BaldWraithSimp excuse me, please introduce yourself first.
and take off your shoes
Message 8 of 13 (355 Views)

★★★ Pro
@EdwardDLuffy I don't even know how you have checked this.

I would ask, when did you start playing and is this the only game you play?
Message 9 of 13 (351 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@rockyboy1998 On xbox there’s a counter how long you’ve played any game. For ps there might be a same thing...

You guys are addicted. Go seek help you lunatics! I just scratched 1500 hours I think...

But if you enjoy it, live it up!
Message 10 of 13 (339 Views)