I may have a complaint or 2, but BF2 is still the funnest game I've played

by grrr33nflash

Original Post

I may have a complaint or 2, but BF2 is still the funnest game I've played

★ Guide

I've been playing video games since Pong and the birth of the Atari 2600

I've been watching all things Star Wars since 1977 when I saw A New Hope in the drive-in at 7 years old wearing my pajamas

So I've played a lot of games in my time. And I have my complaints once in a while about the number of Reinforcements on Blast, for example.

But Battlefront 2 is still by far the funnest game I've ever played, and I keep coming back (HUGE fan of Battlefront 1, too)

I'm definitely an anti-griper, and get tired real fast with the players who come in here and complain that 3 years of FREE upgrades and add-ons isn't enough, or that 1 or 2 little bugs "ruin" the whole game (whatever)

Just sit back and enjoy what you are playing.

We are literally immersed in the Star Wars universe, playing a really deep, really fun shooter, and it's not going anywhere anytime soon.

So count your blessings, quit yer whinin', and go have fun

For Jedha!

Message 1 of 5 (453 Views)

Re: I may have a complaint or 2, but BF2 is still the funnest game I've played

★★★★ Apprentice

While the game can be a lot of fun, the devs left this game in a buggy and unbalanced mess, and for a 90% online multi-player game, that's completely unacceptable.

If this wasn't a Star Wars game, it would've bee dead after 6 months. 

Message 2 of 5 (434 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@grrr33nflash I’m sorry to sound like the grammar nit-picker, but “funnest” isn’t a word.
Message 3 of 5 (385 Views)

★ Guide

....and two unappreciative, negative replies right off the bat. Ah, the Internet. No wonder they stopped making new content for this game.... SMH

Message 4 of 5 (376 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@grrr33nflash I agree with your statement about the game, it’s just the title
Message 5 of 5 (335 Views)