I'm trying to make a spore account but it keeps giving me an error

by DiscordAstartes

Original Post

I'm trying to make a spore account but it keeps giving me an error

★★★ Newbie

Alright so I know what someone is gonna say. I have already tried origin and everything it keeps popping up with the "An Error has occured during the login process of smthn" I really need some help on this because I am trying to actually play with other people.

Message 1 of 3 (601 Views)

Betreff: I'm trying to make a spore account but it keeps giving me an error

Hi @DiscordAstartes 

Feel free and contact a game advisor, because he alone can help you in these things.

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden. Ich liebe das Mobile Gaming, besonders die Simpsons Springfield …

Die Simpsons Springfield -  Zeigt her euer Springfield

Die Sims 2 - Meine Stories

———-
Message 2 of 3 (577 Views)

Re: I'm trying to make a spore account but it keeps giving me an error

★★★ Novice

Heya! This problem generally occurs alot (actually, it occurs every time. it's a Spore bug espacially if you got it from not-origin or steam.) 

After you have an EA account startup origin and make sure you appear you have bought the game (make sure it appears in 'my games'. if it doesn't, redeem code and enter Spore's code. I'm not sure how to do it from other platforms but if you got it from steam you can access it trough settings option of your game.)

Once the game appears, startup spore. 

Make sure you enter your account correctly. (If it says cannot connect to server instead of a fail, try again later.)

Atlesst what I had to do after getting it on Steam but works on other platforms. If you still can't get in, contact EA.

Message 3 of 3 (532 Views)