Re: I'm toxic and it's respawns fault

by apexistrash08

Original Post

[ Edited ]

lel, for some reason I like the random people with random skill / level that I get, because it teaches me to be more patient and to rage less. I'm quite intense whenever I drop in bunker, because it's a hot zone. Usually I rage if my nub teammates loot the bins near bunker entrance when we hot drop (you have more chance to survive if you go inside right away if you have a pro caustic in your team). But lately I've been getting way low level players like below level 50, maybe it's time we get a ranked mode instead of solo mode?

Message 41 of 47 (427 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@ClifraJones 

You're either a kid, or an adult with serious issues!

BUT if there's any level of intelligence in that head of yours, you HONESTLY believe, that being hostile towards others is going to help improve the situation?

What world do you live in, that you go to work and call each other idiots on the job, trash each other at work and call each other names, all for the 'Benefit of Improvement'.

Or maybe because you're a kid you think it's ok to go to school and call each other names and bully each other...

You seriously don't understand ---> MORALE

We need people to understand MORALE in a game, to inspire people, to help bring out the best in their playing and guess what, these things take time and patience!

And from your reply, you think you're someone that we need to play with you? NO

You need to twist your head around and consider the world doesn't revolve around you! And if you want to play with others, you better start improving your PERSONALITY!

OH and if you can't handle it in a game, you think I'm BSing you? You're going to find life one miserable experience!

You need Professional help from a Doctor in life before it's to late!

PEACE

Message 42 of 47 (403 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@xpl0its i think you @ the wrong person...it seems this statement is a response to mine...

1) im self employed and pull in between 50-100 an hour on the schedule that i choose to work

2) 29 married with a 2 yr old

3) im not a sensitive millennial snowflake who cries in a corner when he gets yelled at for doing something wrong

4) ive worked manual labor for most of my life.

5) i work manual labor becasue i enjoy physical work. 2000 on SAT and had a full scholarship to state university

6) if you've ever worked in a manual field or have any type of testosterone at all most of these fields are comprised of hard working men who dont mince words

7) if i make a dumb play and get called and idiot...for making and idiotic play then oh well...

8) if you make an idiotic play am i supposed to say "its ok bud...we have safe spaces nowadays"

9) im not a coach

10) i am playing to compete not coach

11) your trash? go to training mode and practice

12) morale? sounds like some more snowflake ideology...

13)i dont play to socialize so i could give two * about my or your personality...make smart plays...make smart callouts...could honestly give a crap if your mother just died...i dont care

14)doctors are for emotional snowflakes who spent their life sheltered from the real world and all of a sudden cant believe their boss just cussed them out for making a $20,000 accounting           error

Message 43 of 47 (379 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@xpl0its 

I hate to agree with the other guy but am 32 and have been working manual labor jobs since I was 18 and honestly if they are not making fun of you on a job like that you have not been accepted into the group and you will be getting laid off shortly 

and people in those fields don’t really appreciate office people like yourself butting into the way we talk to each other at work and honestly once people have to start getting babies on any job site production is going to slow down so please stay out of how blue collar workers talk to each other thanks 

Message 44 of 47 (369 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@apexistrash08

@neillkorey 

So you're saying it's ok to be abused and bullied at work?

Blowing off steam in fun is one thing, I'm talking about being absuive towards other people, and calling people names is abusive, no matter how you care to minimize the situation.

I'm sorry guys, but calling people names where I live in this part of the world is not acceptable.

And this is not Snow Flake Ideaology, it's about Respecting people...

Making mistakes, screwing up, having difficulties, doesn't give anyone the right, anywhere in life to call either of you Idiots, and if you think so, you need to think this over...

Oh by the way, on the Blue Collar subject, I never mentioned anything about having 'Fun Trash Talking', sitting around shooting the BULL with each other, again I'm talking about people abusing people...

Let's be clear on the Subject OK? --> Abusing People Verbally!

Oh and since you TWO CLOWNS didn't understand, then you both are a bunch of F'ing Idiots! OH don't worry I was just having fun calling you both names... Yeah it's ok right? LOL

Message 45 of 47 (359 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@xpl0its ive never in my life been "ABUSED" verbally...ive been spoken to disrespectfully and rudely sure...did i take it...probably not...and on this topic of "bullying" if you are getting bullied or have been bullied you most likely deserve it since you dont have a backbone nor the SELF respect to stand up for yourself. 

calling getting cussed out "abused and bullied" is exactly the type of safe space weak ideology the has catered to these clown kids these days...

and on your blue collar subject champ...you just dropped a chop saw off the fourth floor...you think your foremans gonna come up there and say " hey buddy what happened? you should make sure thats secure" in nice polite tone? i guarantee he storms up and cusses you out at the top of his lungs and calls you a "* idiot" ATLEAST twice

and i understood your point just fine...you feel like being cussed at is "abusive"

i come from a world of testosterone beer swearing and fighting

i understand you grew up getting timeouts and "talked too" 

you are exactly what is wrong with the world today..

i bet you support the small percent of stay at home fathers wanting the population to refer to them as mothers

i bet you support trans men and call them ms.

gtfoh with that sensitvie * snowflake office clown * 

and yes your free to say whatever the hell you want...irl id either laugh and brush it off or just knock you the * out...and then id be cool 5 min later...i would be crying " hes so abusive with his words" wah wah wah

Message 46 of 47 (307 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@xpl0its huh look at that... my reply was deleted as "abusive" seems this forum shares the same snowflake ideology

anyhow try dropping a chop saw off a third floor residential project and tell me what the foreman says to you buddy

and idk what enviroment you grew up in but in my world people say what they wanna say. either you cant take it or you cant. either you can stand up for yourself our you cant. as far as im concerned if your an able bodied man and your "bullied" then you deserve it comes you dont have the manhood to stand up for yourself

ive never been ABUSED verbally in my life. i would never allow myself to be ABUSED or think im being ABUSED. if you get cussed out for * up and think its abuse then youve got some sensitivity issues and accountability issues to work on.

and yeah you can say whatever you want buddy...it doesnt bother me at all...i understood you perfectly. what your not understanding is the idea of verbal abuse is some absurd idea create to protect the weak and feeble minds. if getting cussed out makes you depressed then you should be looking into some sort of manhood therapy...i think they offer that now days at [Removed link - CM]

Message 47 of 47 (304 Views)