Re: I'm toxic and it's respawns fault

by handsupdonthack

Original Post

★★ Apprentice

I just want * teamates that don't land on the same exact spot as you and run with you building to building. 

Message 31 of 47 (370 Views)

★★ Apprentice
LOL r/yeathathappened
Message 32 of 47 (361 Views)

★★ Apprentice

the people....... the thing is

1. not everyone as pro as you, not everyone as noob as you

2. not everyone have same idea as you as not everyone agree with you

3. not everyone have same communication skill as good as you, not everyone have same communication skill lame as you

4. not everytime, your team have same respond/reflect time

what you must do is

1. realize the fact and deal with problems

2. be mature and prepare the worst

3. expect nothing and deal with consequences

4. if * happens you cant blame other because 4 facts above

5. again but necesarry BE MORE MATURE

what you get if you dont act like that solution

1. get muted

2. rage

3. you get hate and hated by others

4. your gaming aint fun

Message 33 of 47 (335 Views)

Community Manager

@handsupdonthack wrote:

I just want * teamates that don't land on the same exact spot as you and run with you building to building. 

That's not always terrible as long as the other teammate doesn't loot both weapons in the same building leaving you weaponless. 

You would be surprised how effective a 3v1 melee is when the time calls for it. Party hat

Blueberry.png
Message 34 of 47 (322 Views)

@DontSilenceMe wrote:

I'm a toxic * teammate if your not pulling your weight

I will and do message trash teammates and tell them they should uninstall Apex

I will let you know your an idiot

I will tell you your useless

I will let you know WHY your an idiot

Don't wanna play with someone like me? Tell Apex to add a * SOLO MODE

Do you even talk to your aquadmates early on? In the jump ship or on the way down? Do you try to coach noobs? Or, as it seams, do you just rage when they don't do what you want?

Message 35 of 47 (310 Views)

@apexistrash08 wrote:

@TJ400000 not a rage man....just how i am...i dont want anything to do with anyone whos slowing me down in a competitive setting....im a pro golfer...my wife begs to come with me...my response? im not playing with you until you can break 80...plain and simple...no anger in it no malice...i just only play for competition

Well, that pretty much says it all. 

Message 36 of 47 (308 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@251f7fe71fbb9e08 

I really wish people like this realized that calling online play competitive is like calling a softball beer league competitive

unless it is an e sports tournament of some sort it is not competitive

Message 37 of 47 (289 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@251f7fe71fbb9e08 on xbox i run into a single player with an open mic maybe once every 30 games. talking early game is a given. "ive got no gun i cant push middle skull" or "lets head to thunder side, there are guys center rooftops" "hey behind"...."guys left"...."we should'nt push that"...

this whole problem would be solved with the implementation of ranked, solo, dou, quads and hide and seek play lists 

Message 38 of 47 (269 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@251f7fe71fbb9e08 

Me and him are playing different games it has never taken me more than 10 to 15 games on xbox to find 2 people to play with I think people’s personality’s are the problem and what causes them problems

and yes people with mics won’t talk to you if you come off a way they don’t like just letting you all know 

Message 39 of 47 (262 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

It sounds like YOU are the one who should not play this game?

Regardless, it's irresponsible to say, "this person/entity doesn't do things the way I prefer, therefore I will behave in a way that is unpleasant to other people." If the game isn't tailored to the way you like it (and it really makes you mad to the point where you cannot control yourself), then perhaps it is time to take a break. Maybe until there are modes like single-player/ FFA.

The nature of the game right now is that it's simple, and there is only one mode. Unfortunately, you're going to have to wade through the players who are not up to your level. If you cannot keep yourself from acting like a fool, remove yourself from the situation (and this applies to many areas of life).

Likewise, there are plenty of ways to tell someone what they can be doing that are more productive. A smaller portion of the population will actually listen to you if you are angry/rude with them.

Message 40 of 47 (246 Views)