Message 1 of 47 (1,101 Views)

Re: I'm toxic and it's respawns fault

Champion (Retired)

Raised eyebrow You probably get muted a lot but don't realise it. Tongue out

Message 2 of 47 (1,078 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

It's not Respawn's fault that you don't know how to be a team player. Your whole contribution is hoping you get 2 Shroud level players to carry you to victory.
It doesn't matter who you play with, you need to ping stuff that your teammates needs, ping enemies, and always let your team know the direction you are going and always move together.

You strike me as the guy who steals all good loot from your team, doesn't even share syringes when your team is low on life, goes in a direction without pinging that direction and waiting for your team to follow, then complain when you die solo and your team can't revive you with the * gear they are left to fight.

This game is not designed for solo, it's like playing a moba and complaining you want solo mode in that moba. They would need to remove a lot of things for this game to be solo, knockdown shields will serve no purpose, respawn beacons, the whole ping system, the entire voice acting for 9 characters needs to go because there is no point in talking alone, basically remove a * tone of core content that makes this game special just so you can play alone. Destroy the whole identity of the game as twitch streamers will only play solo and advertise a game with a lot of removed data.

Message 3 of 47 (1,059 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Well your wrong on just about every point you made

I have absolutely 0 need for a carry

https://mobile.twitter.com/Fortnit91132899

I ping everything...weapons...ppl have been here...let's go here...watching...attacking...defending...let's fall back here...

I'm not your typical Joe blow who runs into a cluster * of shooting and gets mad when I die buddy...I'm a strategically aggressive player who falls back if needed and only takes what is needed...if I run lifeline I don't selfishly hold my head drone until I need it...I drop it when my team needs it...if I run Bangalore and you get shot at I will shoot smoke to cover you...if I run wraith I will portal to your knocked * so I can fall back and Rez you...

This has already been established...there is nothing that needs to be changed for a solo mode...lifeline has two passives...mirage gets thirsted even while "invisible"...who gives a * about respawning...the only reason to respawn  is so you don't have to fight 2 v 3...

Knockdown shield? Takes a quick shimmy to thirst around a knockdown shield...I thirst whenever possible...ping system? How many random you come across that use anything other than "enemy here" AFTER they get knocked...voice acting? Who's gives a *? I mute it anyway...only thing I need to hear is pings gunshots and footsteps...

Destroy the identity of the game? Respawn has already done this just fine on their own through their stupid * update ideology, * battle pass, inability to stop hackers, unwillingness to hotfix bugs and hitboxes, trash can servers...

Twitch streamers will only play solo? Yeah that's why shroud, ninja, true all play solo only right? Almost * positive they play squads

And back to that whole...not a good teammate *....

https://twitter.com/Fortnit91132899/status/1119531225482432515?s=20

What the * you want me to do? I can't play FOR these clowns...

Message 4 of 47 (1,042 Views)

★ Guide

Probably...that's why I send messages through Xbox as well

Message 5 of 47 (1,040 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I completely agree.. I have been raging so much lately because of my cancer teams. So much so that I am starting to just throw games just to get back at these idiots.. My aim, movement, positioning, game sense.. all out the window now I dont even care I just want to troll the idiots who drag me down with them by playing like they do or worse then laugh as I trash talk them whole game.

Message 6 of 47 (966 Views)

★★ Pro

Love playing with toxic try-hard self proclaimed know it alls. Once those traits have been established they get left behind to bleed out. Always with a small outburst before logging off.

Message 7 of 47 (960 Views)

Community Manager

@TripLangAPX wrote:

So much so that I am starting to just throw games just to get back at these idiots.. 

If you want to curb a certain behavior, don't encourage it. 

Blueberry.png
Message 8 of 47 (929 Views)

★ Guide

@DontSilenceMe 

Poor attitude = poor teammate.  Looks like you have some things to work on before anyone wants to play with you which is evident by your actions.  If you have a high school counselor maybe a visit will help.

Message 9 of 47 (909 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

i think youve got it backward...poor teammate=poor attitude...the attitude is a result of the teammates poor performance..

Message 10 of 47 (899 Views)