Re: I'm the jumpmaster

by damsonwhufndthis

Original Post

★ Expert
@damsonwhufndthis my favorite is when they drop immediately and then goes to drop at a random house because there was too many squads dropping at the POI, so now we have 2 people running around with no armor and weapon and 1 guy with a p2020.
Message 11 of 16 (217 Views)

★★ Pro

@Daze623tbh it's been like years since I've seen someone drop early, actualy not, but the chance of people dropping instantly is like rare, I'm not surprised I don't like fighting right after I drop, because it's always they luckily find a 99 while I'm left to find a replicator throw in 4 Mozambiques I just found to merge them into a Mastiff. :D

Message 12 of 16 (202 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@damsonwhufndthisToday I had a jumpmaster ping the hot loot location at 900 meters and jump immediately even tho the ship was going to get within 400 meters. On top of that they dropped slow. I broke off with my friend and we pinged a spot nearby and told the loba to go there instead as 3 teams were ahead already. Loba didnt listen and wad dead within a few seconds of hitting the ground and immediately disconnected.

My friend and I won that trios game as a duo........🤷‍♂️

Message 13 of 16 (191 Views)

★★ Pro

@hayhoromegalul, I mean what can you expect from a non ranked game amirite? that's why I stick with only playing ranked in a games I'm good at

Message 14 of 16 (165 Views)

Champion
@damsonwhufndthis I've played a bit more ranked lately. The players in it are not any better.
Message 15 of 16 (152 Views)

★★ Pro

@hayhoryeah, but it gets slightly better the higher rank you are :/

Message 16 of 16 (133 Views)