Original Post

I'm the jumpmaster

★★ Pro

The jumpmaster: Jumps to a place where multiple people are going

Also the jumpmaster's Legend after 1 minute or less: "I've been downed"

Message 1 of 16 (522 Views)

Re: I'm the jumpmaster

★★★ Pro

They never did finish jumpmaster training, apparently.

Message 2 of 16 (486 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@damsonwhufndthis I had one that waited til the absolute last minute to pass it to me. Then when I said something about don't wait til the last minute wanted to get rude. People I swear.
Message 3 of 16 (452 Views)

@damsonwhufndthis Happens to me all the time, I can handle hot drops no issue and stack up kills. But if I land on a P2020 no hop up and the enemy gets a 99 or decent gun, I'm dead. I also have teams land on me and punch me to death. There is nothing you can do when you have 3 people punching you.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 16 (442 Views)

★★ Expert
@damsonwhufndthis A full minute??? Mine are downed in like 5-10 seconds. And they always land with half the lobby, insta die, and leave the game. How can it even be fun for them? They spend more time in queue and the character selection screen than they do in-game.
Message 5 of 16 (424 Views)

★★ Pro

@CCbathwaterbut I mean in ranked, they can't leave in ranked, they still do these things though

Message 6 of 16 (407 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

@damsonwhufndthisOh, I gave up on ranked a long time ago, as the jm squandered away my rp every other game.

Message 7 of 16 (399 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@damsonwhufndthis @CCbathwater you mean people like this Gold bot 

Message 8 of 16 (392 Views)

★★ Expert
@BaldWraithSimp ... Yes. Can't count how many times I've had to scramble and sift through other teams' scraps after a weird jump. Or just plain hide in a corner for 20 minutes because teammates insta died on landing. That's why I've not touched ranked for 3 seasons. In pubs I can just leave whenever I've had enough of the teammates sbmm's handed me.
Message 9 of 16 (385 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@BaldWraithSimp That video stays funny xD
Message 10 of 16 (339 Views)