Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: I’m supposed to come back for this?

by NoInstall

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

I agree you dont get 100%  legendary drops, but what good are rare and uncommon drops above 600 power? Why is this useless gear allowed to even drop at any level of grandmaster difficulty? You shouldn't see anything blue or green dropping from grandmaster stronghold chests

Message 11 of 28 (212 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice

@jor19dan89 wrote:

snip

Yes you are supposed to come back for "this"

We need you to help Alpha test the latest patch

Message 12 of 28 (210 Views)

★★ Guide

@cake404 wrote:

@northsideglyde wrote:

I'm not mad about any drop rates. What I'm mad about is how they say one thing and something else happens. This game was beta when it was released and we paid for a complete game. You can say whatever you want to about the drop rates or content or whatever you want... there's an argument both ways, but what you cannot argue is that advertising a complete game and selling a beta game is REALLY REALLY BAD BUSINESS. Customers aren't getting paid to be beta testers. We are paying extra to get the game early and then they're putting us to work to fix their game and then get in their feelings when the customers speak up.

As long as we continue to support that kind of thing we can expect business to get worse and worse and we, as customers, we pay for it all.

Games these days take a lot more effort to develop than they used to<snip>

I already know that everything else in that response is going to be a load of apologist crap.  Some one else have fun dealing with Cake404 this time, and good luck.

Message 13 of 28 (209 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@W2RD-1982 wrote:

@cake404 wrote:

@northsideglyde wrote:

I'm not mad about any drop rates. What I'm mad about is how they say one thing and something else happens. This game was beta when it was released and we paid for a complete game. You can say whatever you want to about the drop rates or content or whatever you want... there's an argument both ways, but what you cannot argue is that advertising a complete game and selling a beta game is REALLY REALLY BAD BUSINESS. Customers aren't getting paid to be beta testers. We are paying extra to get the game early and then they're putting us to work to fix their game and then get in their feelings when the customers speak up.

As long as we continue to support that kind of thing we can expect business to get worse and worse and we, as customers, we pay for it all.

Games these days take a lot more effort to develop than they used to<snip>

I already know that everything else in that response is going to be a load of apologist crap.  Some one else have fun dealing with Cake404 this time, and good luck.

Not all of it is apologistic crap, some of it is insulting but the bit I liked was their prediction about the game getting better, that bit sounds and all clairvoyant and crystal ball like

Message 14 of 28 (184 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@NoInstall wrote:

@jor19dan89 wrote:

snip

Yes you are supposed to come back for "this"

We need you to help Alpha test the latest patch

Alpha? Now that is a little ambitious at this stage. 

Message 15 of 28 (176 Views)

★ Apprentice

nah mostly it's being sick of watching the devs treat the player base like we annoy them... we are in game everyday... and you won't communicate with us thru the news tab... you can't give us ANY info on what your ideas are? a poll? nothing? just "this is what you get like it or meme it. we don't care anymore cause we know our game is perfect and your just dumb." 

Message 16 of 28 (155 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This is a great forum. not

I came with a legitimate issues, stayed positive and got more responses like Scotty here then I did help. Talk about folks ruining the game. Frown

Message 17 of 28 (150 Views)

★ Guide
You can't make anthem any worse lol
Message 18 of 28 (195 Views)

★ Guide
Nope, this update didn't motivate me to come back. Gonna roam around for another month(s)
Message 19 of 28 (194 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@ShenronNacht wrote:
You can't make anthem any worse lol

Yes you can. There is the next patch to fix this patch

Message 20 of 28 (185 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help