Re: I'm sorry for swearing, what should I do if the man who came to my team swea

by Popa2caps

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I'm sorry for swearing, what should I do if the man who came to my team swears a

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I'm sorry for swearing, what should I do if the man who came to my team swears at me because I died, can you open my account that got banned for swearing please? I will not swear again, I promise to abide by EA's contract.

Message 1 of 6 (442 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I'm sorry for swearing, what should I do if the man who came to my team swea

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team in relation to any ban @patatesekmek.

There is no other way to speak with the team and we are not able to assist with TOS issues on AHQ.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (321 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert
@patatesekmek If a car drives towards you to ram you, will you do the same to that driver? ;D
Message 2 of 6 (401 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@Koochi-Q

no i won't

Message 3 of 6 (398 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@Koochi-Q 

Yes, insurance!      no...   Wink

Message 4 of 6 (373 Views)

★★ Novice
@Koochi-Q I don't plan on swearing again, please open up, I'm sorry, I'll abide by the ea convention.
Message 5 of 6 (332 Views)

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team in relation to any ban @patatesekmek.

There is no other way to speak with the team and we are not able to assist with TOS issues on AHQ.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 6 (322 Views)