I'm sorry but i'm done with this

by stukapooka

Original Post

Re: I'm sorry but i'm done with this

★ Pro
@stukapooka Sorry for getting your hopes up, but I wasn't able to make the post. I just don't know how to get my thoughts on this game into a typed message, but in a nutshell, I still like this game but can't get myself to enjoy it anymore.
Message 21 of 23 (313 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@stukapooka I can't blame you but hate to see more people leave the game. I'm glad I don't see the amount of toxicity you encounter, but I don't doubt it's happening. 

I enjoy BfN but even though it's still PvZ, it feels different in major ways from GW1 and GW2, and part of it is the community comes off worse than ever before and you've unfortunately encountered this head on. 

I'd like to see all the folks that have been here come back and participate here more, but things need to change for the better, it may have to be the next game if at all, with the way things are going.

Message 22 of 23 (267 Views)

★★★★ Guide

It's sad to see someone quitting this game. But i can understand.

The older this game gets the more it gets unplayable and less fun.

And indeed the toxic people in online modes are getting worse everyday.

Irritating people who keep sticking together not to play the objective but to just quick vanquish you and taunt "Terrible" or "The end".

And i don't know how they do it but they always manage to keep playing zombie and i get stuck being a plant over and over.

I can not seem to play this game any longer then half an hour before getting back to GW2, although that playerbase also is not the same anymore, seems like a lot of players just go for vanquishing the max rank instead of the objective.

I hope one off the developers see your original post and also find it something to worry about that many long time players are quitting. I think this game can still be saved and be fun but then something good has to happen very quick.

And i hope i see @stukapooka  back again. 

Message 23 of 23 (206 Views)